Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Antonio Brown the latest to describe a divided Steeler locker room last season

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Chadman View Post
    But Cordarelle Patterson isn't a short route, possession type WR. He'd be better served playing Wallace's position. But that is where Brown is to be moved. Not sure that Patterson's skills are best used in Brown's old role.
    I would rather see your guy DaRick Rogers. I think he brings the physicality we desperately need at that position.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Spaghetti View Post
    I hate to break this to you ovi, but the obsession with wallace lies with you.

I just find it amusing and hypocritical that you bash other players for certain things while others get a pass for doing the exact same thing. If you can't see the problem there then I don't know what to tell you. And the player I mentioned was ryan clark making comments in the press, but somehow you turned it around on wallace again. Obsession.
    Who did I give a pass to that acted the same way as Wallace this past season? Waiting?
    "My team, may they always be right, but right or wrong...MY TEAM!"

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

the original post was about you criticizing ryan clark for mouthing off in the press and not antonio brown.

its not that hard to figure out.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by lloydroid View Post
    My oh my, and some ridiculed me for nailing this. I said the locker room was obviously fractured and some said I couldn't know that. Hmmmm, it looks like I knew exactly what I was talking about. Chalk another one up. And, also, look for this prediction to be true: Losing Wallace and Mendenhall will be addition through subtraction. The team will enjoy better chemistry without those malcontents around. You will see Sanders and Brown with much better attitudes and production.
    Lol, you are a ridiculous human being. Now that, that is out of the way I don't think Mendenhall is going anywhere and he certainly wasn't one of the guys "worried about individual goals" as he barely played. I wouldn't have gone that route but if I were in his position and I was made inactive for several games while others that also fumbled were active I'd be pretty disgruntled. Mendenhall in a zone blocking scheme will be electric and he's not going to cost a lot of money. There were already rumors of his contract talks, don't be surprised to see him stick around.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Chadman View Post
    Was Wallace's attitude part of the problem? Probably. But we are talking symptoms, not causes.
    Probably? You do get to watch the games down there, right? It couldn't have possibly been more obvious.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Snatch98 View Post
    Lol, you are a ridiculous human being. Now that, that is out of the way I don't think Mendenhall is going anywhere and he certainly wasn't one of the guys "worried about individual goals" as he barely played. I wouldn't have gone that route but if I were in his position and I was made inactive for several games while others that also fumbled were active I'd be pretty disgruntled. Mendenhall in a zone blocking scheme will be electric and he's not going to cost a lot of money. There were already rumors of his contract talks, don't be surprised to see him stick around.
    Only way Spinden/fumble-hall comes back is if no other team offers him even a decent contract. If Pgh gets him for a song, then maybe. But having a moping, disgruntled fumbler on the team isn't a positive, last time I checked.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Oviedo View Post
    Who did I give a pass to that acted the same way as Wallace this past season? Waiting?
    Keep waiting. When you refute this one's assertion in the context of logic, he bails.

Legend

User Info Menu

the original post was about you criticizing ryan clark for mouthing off in the press and not antonio brown.

its not that hard to figure out.
    Let me restate the question since you avoided answering it:

"Who did I give a pass to that acted the same way as Wallace this past season?"

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Oviedo View Post
    Let me restate the question since you avoided answering it:

"Who did I give a pass to that acted the same way as Wallace this past season?"
    I'm not avoiding anything. Apparently, you can't read today.

I simply asked why you didn't criticize antonio brown the same way you criticized ryan clark about mouthing off in the press.

its not hard to figure out. You're a hypocrite when it comes to the "replaceable carbon units" you prefer. Its that simple.

Legend

User Info Menu

I'm not avoiding anything. Apparently, you can't read today.

I simply asked why you didn't criticize antonio brown the same way you criticized ryan clark about mouthing off in the press.

its not hard to figure out. You're a hypocrite when it comes to the "replaceable carbon units" you prefer. Its that simple.
    Because the question I asked was not about that. You changed the subject not me. You initial assetions was I had a different standard for Wallace and Brown and then you interjected Clark which had nothing to do with Wallace and Brown.

I'll just assume you won't answer the question.