Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Don't laugh Tim Tebow a Steeler ?

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Tebow reminds me of a ILB/RB playing QB.

[url]http://www.gannett-cdn.com/media/USATODAY/USATODAY/2012/11/16/tim-tebow-career-gallery-5-4_3_r560.jpg?f061b7ce9937c38b702e6f308816ac2a14e2a 4ec[/url]

Legend

User Info Menu

He would be great teamed up with Vick full time. Both of them on the field at all times. It would create big issues for defenses IMO.
    Steel City Mafia
    So Cal Boss (Ret)
    [URL]http://www.anewsong.com[/URL]

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Sure...start him at RB and you have a new Alstott. You KNOW he wouldn't be motioning to come off the field after only two handoffs.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Some of you guys are shortsighted. Tebow is only a media distraction when he is behind a crummy QB. We don't have that problem. Would there really be Tebow at QB chants ever at heinz field? Is he really worse then Leftwich or Batch? Give the guy a chance in a good situation. Give him a good defense some running game and he can win games WHEN Ben gets hurt. That crummy coach who drafted him in the 1st started all this crap. He should have been drafted later and been a regular rookie QB.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

I think one of the worst things about the guy is his ability to no doubt divide a locker room. As far as I know he was hated on the Jets.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Snatch98 View Post
    I think one of the worst things about the guy is his ability to no doubt divide a locker room. As far as I know he was hated on the Jets.
    Ask Plax about the royal mess the Jets are. There were plenty of reports about there mess before Tebow. I don't think he caused any of it. Was the Bronco's locker room divided? I never heard such a thing.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

He didn't want to play wildcat for the Jets at the end, was this because he didn't want to get hurt for next year or something else?? I don't know his decisions. It will be interesting to see what positions he would be open to. Too many other needs imo to pursue him at his qb skill level. As so many are quick to cite on here its a passing league and he has to be the most unpredictable (accuracy wise) qb out there.
    1. C.J. Mosley LB Alabama
    2. Jordan Matthews WR Vanderbilt
    3. (comp) Philip Gaines CB Rice
    4. Arthur Lynch TE Georgia
    5. Ross Cockrell CB Duke
    5. (comp) Derrick Hopkins DT Virginia Tech
    6. Josh Mauro DE Stanford
    6. (comp) Shaquil Barrett OLB Colorado State
    7. Quincy Enunwa WR Nebraska

Legend

User Info Menu

Would there really be Tebow at QB chants ever at heinz field?

Absolutely.

Ben isn't appreciated by the locals. The Steelers fans OUTSIDE of Pittsburgh appreciate him more.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Crash View Post

Absolutely.

Ben isn't appreciated by the locals. The Steelers fans OUTSIDE of Pittsburgh appreciate him more.
    So your take is that someone will actually call out the worst passer in the league over a two time super bowl winning QB? Say what you want about character, but Tebow DOES NOT make that pass to Holmes. No way, no how. Yes he beat us in the playoffs and i give him respect, but Thomas was a brute and the broncos oc called a great game to supplant our "supposed genius" def. coord.
    1. C.J. Mosley LB Alabama
    2. Jordan Matthews WR Vanderbilt
    3. (comp) Philip Gaines CB Rice
    4. Arthur Lynch TE Georgia
    5. Ross Cockrell CB Duke
    5. (comp) Derrick Hopkins DT Virginia Tech
    6. Josh Mauro DE Stanford
    6. (comp) Shaquil Barrett OLB Colorado State
    7. Quincy Enunwa WR Nebraska

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

I don't believe Ben gets the credit he deserves nation wide, fan wide or media wide. Bens a tough guy that plays injured more times than not. Boomer Esiason that has always hated the Steelers talks his crap on Ben but in all fairness, Boomer couldn't carry Bens jockstrap.

This is Bens team and it will go as far as Ben takes in and he doesn't beat his chest about it and he just keeps giving it his all. Should he curb some of his comments at times or pick his words better, probably yes but after that, I have little to no problem with Ben.