Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Ike's diet

Legend

User Info Menu

This message is hidden because sick beats is on your [URL="http://www.planetsteelers.com/forums/profile.php?do=ignorelist"]ignore list[/URL].

[URL="http://www.planetsteelers.com/forums/showthread.php/42983-Ike-s-diet?p=606367#post606367"]View Post[/URL]
    [URL="http://www.planetsteelers.com/forums/profile.php?userlist=ignore&do=removelist&u=16585"]Remove user from ignore list[/URL]

Legend

User Info Menu

i heard fish and asparagus causes carpal tunnel.
    it all makes sense now.
    steelers = 3 ring circus with tomlin being the head clown

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Spaghetti View Post
    Another quality thread

Expert chef added to the resume
    That's some funny stuff right there !!! Thanks for the laugh.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by birtikidis View Post
    Hell if I could get rid of my kitchen I'd be perfectly happy. Who wants to slave over a stove when you can spend quality time with your wife and kids (if you have them)
    It's hardly "slaving over a stove." It brings everyone together and makes memories. Those missing the joy of creating great meals for others don't live a full life.
    Last edited by sick beats; 06-21-2014 at 03:18 PM.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by RuthlessBurgher View Post
    I know my life is fulfilled by gaining the knowledge that Ike Taylor's pee must smell really funny since he has asparagus twice per day every day.
    He didn't say he ate asparagus exclusively; just that he had "mostly" fish and asparagus.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Spaghetti View Post
    Another quality thread

Expert chef added to the resume
    The totality of your content in posts is whining about others' content. That makes for a weak sauce. Is that all the insight you are capable? Pity. Then again, no one pays you to think.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by sick beats View Post
    The totality of your content in posts is whining about others' content. That makes for a weak sauce. Is that all the insight you are capable? Pity. Then again, no one pays you to think.
    And I await the entertaining response.

Legend

User Info Menu

Never use the term "weak sauce" when speaking to someone named Spaghetti.
    Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We don't want Juju & Conner to replace what we lost in Brown & Bell.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by RuthlessBurgher View Post
    Never use the term "weak sauce" when speaking to someone named Spaghetti.
    You might have a point.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

It's hardly "slaving over a stove." It brings everyone together and makes memories. Those missing the joy of creating great meals for others don't live a full life.
    You need to get off your high horse lol

Not sure what Ike Taylors quality of memories has anything to do with.....anything