Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Chiefs Dance And Celebrate Ben's Injury

Legend

User Info Menu

Chiefs Dance And Celebrate Ben's Injury

I didn't notice this during the game, but if you watch the play where Ben gets hurt, Hali and Johnson do a choreographed dance next to Ben.

Shouldn't that be a penalty?

I think it was Mundy that was coming on the field motioning for the refs to throw a flag. And the Chiefs kept dancing in front of the refs.

Legend

User Info Menu

Ahh, the "real" refs.
    Steel City Mafia
    So Cal Boss (Ret)
    [URL]http://www.anewsong.com[/URL]

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by flippy View Post
    I didn't notice this during the game, but if you watch the play where Ben gets hurt, Hali and Johnson do a choreographed dance next to Ben.

I think it was Mundy that was coming on the field motioning for the refs to throw a flag. And the Chiefs kept dancing in front of the refs.
    I wondered about that at the time. Maybe if they were standing in the End Zone at the time the Refs would have thrown the flag

Molon labe

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf. George Orwell

?We're not going to apologize for winning.?
    Mike Tomlin

American metal pimped by asiansteel
    Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you 1. Jesus Christ, 2.The American G.I., One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

Rookie

User Info Menu

This is the same team that criticized their own fans for celebrating the injury of the Chiefs' QB...

Hypocrites!!

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

When you're a loser you have to celebrate things like this...oh and getting a "FIRST DOWWNNN!!!"
    Here We Go Steelers, Here We Go...
    Here We Go Steelers, Here We Go...
    Here We Go Steelers, Here We Go...!!!

Legend

User Info Menu

Are we really going to bash a team for celebrating a sack? Seriously?

All we do is celebrate on this team after a play... and I'm not mad when they do.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Slapstick View Post
    This is the same team that criticized their own fans for celebrating the injury of the Chiefs' QB...

Hypocrites!!
    That's right. Good memory.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by feltdizz View Post
    Are we really going to bash a team for celebrating a sack? Seriously?

All we do is celebrate on this team after a play... and I'm not mad when they do.
    I was just wondering why it wasn't a penalty?

Legend

User Info Menu

Steel Maniac's Time-Based Prediction: Lamar Jackson will be a bust and total flop in the NFL.

What Actually Happened: Lamar Jackson became the youngest two-time NFL MVP winner ever.

Gloat gloat gloat

Boom........

Hahahahahahaha

Legend

User Info Menu

I was just wondering why it wasn't a penalty?
    On just about every sack you see a guy or 2 dancing or celebrating. If a flag would magically heal Ben I could see your point but it wasn't that serious IMO.