Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 7 players with NEW...

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Lemming View Post
    Then when he goes in and allows Ben to be destroyed seeing "78" will be a cruel reminder of what could have been.
    I for one am hoping that Guy Whimper never you know...actually plays in a game.
    Steel Maniac's Time-Based Prediction: Lamar Jackson will be a bust and total flop in the NFL.

What Actually Happened: Lamar Jackson became the youngest two-time NFL MVP winner ever.

Gloat gloat gloat

Boom........

Hahahahahahaha

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by skyhawk View Post
    Pouncey sure isn't legitimate Pro-Bowler right now. While I am not a Starks apologist, he played better than Pouncey last year. His last 2 years were as solid as we could ask for a LT or for anyone on this crappy OLINE.
    plus 1.....

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by steelz09 View Post
    I agree with that "other poster". While I don't care about the jersey #, I would NEVER choose Guy Whimper over Max Starks like Tomlin has....
    or legursky for that matter.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by steelz09 View Post
    He was our best o-lineman last year and that's playing the toughest position on the o-line (LT). He's actually quite durable as well unlike most our other o-lineman.

Jacksonville is an embarrassment and they didn't want Guy Whimper.
    The stats speak for themselves. Guy was the worst Tackle in the league the last year he started. I'm sure Starks and Legursky could have been signed for the schmucks they brought in.

Starter

User Info Menu

[QUOTE=Ernie;570336]The stats speak for themselves. Guy was the worst Tackle in the league the last year he started.

For what its worth, Whimper is listed only at Guard on the depth. He may not ever play tackle for us.

Legend

User Info Menu

[QUOTE=winwithd;570377]
    Quote Originally Posted by Ernie View Post
    The stats speak for themselves. Guy was the worst Tackle in the league the last year he started.

For what its worth, Whimper is listed only at Guard on the depth. He may not ever play tackle for us.
    he was brought in as a tackle...and moved to guard because he couldn't hack it.

Backup

User Info Menu

**Update**

Blake was #30 is now #27.

Garvin was #45 is now #57.

V. Williams was #44 and #57, is now #98.

Practice Squad.

A. Alexander was #39 is now #20.

Devin Smith was #26, is now #30.

All info per Steelers.com.

JD
    The Pittsburgh Steelers: There is NO other Team!

http://i454.photobucket.com/albums/q...6jpg-1-1-1.jpg

Legend

User Info Menu

It will be interesting to see Casey's number on a man at least 100 lbs. lighter than him.
    Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We don't want Juju & Conner to replace what we lost in Brown & Bell.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.