Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Dangle Pouncey as trade bait

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SidSmythe View Post
    This dude thinks this is Franchise Mode on EA Sports Madden 25.

$$

Legend

User Info Menu

Sure through in Woodley and his caphit gets excelerated..
    A mere bag of shells.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by birtikidis View Post
    And that is how the cleveland browns were built

Let's hope Cleveland doesn't stumble onto a franchise QB in the off season.

Legend

User Info Menu

As much as I would love to have Manziel, and especially to keep him away from the Browns...this will not happen.

Now, trading Pouncey for a solid NT or DE...that I would be all over.
    Trolls are people too.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Ernie View Post
    Let's hope Cleveland doesn't stumble onto a franchise QB in the off season.
    If the Browns draft Manziel...he will change their franchise for the better. He is the best QB in this draft...and honestly one of the best playmakers I have seen play in many years. The guy is going to light it up.
    Trolls are people too.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by sidsmythe View Post
    this dude thinks this is franchise mode on ea sports madden 25.
    lol.........
    ours is not to wonder why just invert and multiply...

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by hardesthittinglbever View Post
    There is a lot of talk out there about the Steelers letting Ziggy Hood walk. I hope we keep him and lose Pouncey.
    I'd be dancing in the street if we traded Pouncey to move up, and I think the Rams, with the #2 overall, would bite.

If we gave the Rams Pouncey and our #15 overall, we could get the #2 overall. Pouncey was a #1 and our #15th overall is a #1. I'd even throw in Woodley.
    That opens up possibilities like Manziel, Bridgewater, Clowney, and so on. If we got Bridgewater or Manziel, and let them sit behind Ben for 2 or 3 years, we would have our next franchise QB. Ben gets hurt, plug em in and see what they can do. Ben is in his 30's now, so its time to start looking for an opportunity to find his successor.
    I can understand wanting to trade Pouncey. The Steelers plugged the hole ok with Velasco and even Wallace, but Pouncey's trade value is at his lowest. You aren't going to get much for him this year.

What I don't understand is why you'd want to keep Ziggy Hood. What has he done to show that he is anything more than average on his best day?

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Shawn View Post
    If the Browns draft Manziel...he will change their franchise for the better. He is the best QB in this draft...and honestly one of the best playmakers I have seen play in many years. The guy is going to light it up.
    Until he does something in the NFL I'm not going to be too concerned if the Browns get Manziel or any other quarterback this year.

Pappy

1.20 -
    2.51 -
    3.84 -
    3.98 -
    4.119 -
    7.178 -
    7.195 -

"Football is a physical game, well, it used to be anyways" - Mel Blount

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Steelers should put out an email to all league owner's Headlined: "Damaged Goods for Trade, Accepting all Top 5 offers"
    Here We Go Steelers, Here We Go...
    Here We Go Steelers, Here We Go...
    Here We Go Steelers, Here We Go...!!!

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by papillon View Post
    Until he does something in the NFL I'm not going to be too concerned if the Browns get Manziel or any other quarterback this year.

Pappy
    Fair enough. But, I haven't seen anything like this guy. I think he is the only pick that could change the Browns from a loser to winner.
    Trolls are people too.