Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Planet Steelers Fantasy Football league

Backup

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by RuthlessBurgher View Post
    I'm in, of course...I wonder if the start of fantasy season will draw the likes of Kiwi Sarah back onto the board...and that Asian fellow as well...I hope he didn't retire from the board when Hines Ward retired from the Steelers.
    You rang?

As much as I LOVE being whipped by you boys, new motherhood has kept me firmly out of the football loop the last couple of months. I'll let someone knowledgeable take my spot so you can beat up on them.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by kiwi_sarah View Post
    You rang?

As much as I LOVE being whipped by you boys, new motherhood has kept me firmly out of the football loop the last couple of months. I'll let someone knowledgeable take my spot so you can beat up on them.

congrats on the motherhood, Kiwi!

alright pfelix, that means there is a spot open for you if you haven't already joined the Mt. Mama league. PM me with you email if you want it!

Legend

User Info Menu

Currently 7 in the Mt. Mama League
    ​2019 MNFE CHAMPION

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Jooser View Post
    Currently 7 in the Mt. Mama League
    After a disappointing loss in the finals to Steel Lifers, the Urban Achievers are back and looking for redemption.

Legend

User Info Menu

I would like to be a part of the mt mama league.
    Trolls are people too.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Shawn View Post
    I would like to be a part of the mt mama league.
    looks like the registration info is on page 4 of this thread

ID# 329829
    Password: Steelers1

Same settings as last year so far. I'm up for suggestions.... but, I'd like to mirror the other leagues on here.

Live Draft on Saturday, September 1st @ 9:30 pm EST.

you should be able to sign in to Yahoo and go to the fantasy football page and then sign up with that info, unless maybe you need Jooser to send you an invite if he made it private for last years teams

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Just want to confirm that I should sign up for the Mt Mama League this year then?
    <a href=http://www.planetsteelers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=6892&dateline=1331316420 target=_blank>http://www.planetsteelers.com/forums...ine=1331316420</a>

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by eniparadoxgma View Post
    Just want to confirm that I should sign up for the Mt Mama League this year then?

yeah. Sorry. I already finalized the other league.

Legend

User Info Menu

As far as I know, the Mt Mama League is open for you guys. If you have any problems, PM your emails and I'll send an invite. As of this morning, I we still have 5 slots available.

-Joos
    ​2019 MNFE CHAMPION

Benchwarmer

User Info Menu

tried to join but yahoo is being a butt. Sent Jooser a PM. Hope it isn't full.