Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Zoltan Mesko joining Steelers

Legend

User Info Menu

Don't like it. Butler was not nearly as bad as people here made him out to be. They brought in competition and Butler beat him out. This new guy could not beat out his competition and got cut. Don't need a loser.

Nothing is gained by meaningless change. It's like when a corporation has a re-organization to appear to be moving forward when in reality it's the same old issues.

You want positive change, cut that bag of trash Whimper.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost View Post
    Don't like it. Butler was not nearly as bad as people here made him out to be. They brought in competition and Butler beat him out. This new guy could not beat out his competition and got cut. Don't need a loser.

Nothing is gained by meaningless change. It's like when a corporation has a re-organization to appear to be moving forward when in reality it's the same old issues.

You want positive change, cut that bag of trash Whimper.
    While Chadman understands your reservations about Whimper...not sure how Mesko is going to hold up at RT..
    The people that are trying to make the world worse never take a day off, why should I?

Light up the darkness.

2024 Draft
    1. Kool-Aid McKinstry CB
    2. Sedrick Van Pran-Grainger OC
    3. Malachi Corley WR
    3. Maason Smith DT
    4. Matt Goncalves OT
    6. Trevin Wallace ILB
    7. AJ Barner TE

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

I don't see how this could be good for team morale. Work hard all summer and beat out your guy, only to be replaced by someone no better than you?
    http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w226/angryasian07/SIGNATURES/DOS2.jpg
    Crush your enemies, see them driven before you, hear the lamentations of their women.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by 7 UP View Post
    If hes an upgrade Im all for it.
    I didn't think Drew Butler was all that good, I believe Mesko will be a definite upgrade.
    Steel Maniac's Time-Based Prediction: Lamar Jackson will be a bust and total flop in the NFL.

What Actually Happened: Lamar Jackson became the youngest two-time NFL MVP winner ever.

Gloat gloat gloat

Boom........

Hahahahahahaha

Legend

User Info Menu

Thank god. Butler is the worst. He coffin corners out of our own end zone and booms punts when we're around the opponent's 40. With so many close games, Butler cost us games last season.

Butler didn't win anything this preseason. He was terrible. Not sure this new guy is any better. WTF happens to punters in Pittsburgh? I still can't believe how badly Moorman kicked in the preseason. He was out punting Butler by a huge margin at camp.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Discipline of Steel View Post
    I don't see how this could be good for team morale.
    Missing the playoffs again would be worse for morale.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SteelBucks View Post
    Missing the playoffs again would be worse for morale.
    And I'm not saying a punter is going to be the difference between making the playoffs or not. The Steelers believe Mesko is an upgrade over what they had. So be it...

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SteelBucks View Post
    The Steelers believe Mesko is an upgrade over what they had.
    and once again, the Steelers are correct...
    Steel Maniac's Time-Based Prediction: Lamar Jackson will be a bust and total flop in the NFL.

What Actually Happened: Lamar Jackson became the youngest two-time NFL MVP winner ever.

Gloat gloat gloat

Boom........

Hahahahahahaha

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Not arguing with you but the stats for both players last year are nearly identical so I fail to see how we improved.
    http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w226/angryasian07/SIGNATURES/DOS2.jpg
    Crush your enemies, see them driven before you, hear the lamentations of their women.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Discipline of Steel View Post
    Not arguing with you but the stats for both players last year are nearly identical so I fail to see how we improved.
    wait until you see Mesko punt a few games, you'll soon agree.

Gloat gloat gloat

Boom........

Hahahahahahaha