Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: All Ike Needs is a Pacifier and Mama's Milk

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by steelsnis View Post
    Haha I don't know what the "actual" term is but my Mom always called it chip-chop ham and she was born in Clairton back in the day.
    We called it "chip chop" as well. And, the actual chip chop ham is the cheapest version of ham lunch meat. It's actually pretty gross, if they still make it. But it's what we grew up with.

Proof others call it chipped chopped.

Legend

User Info Menu

Shaved ham
    Trolls are people too.

Rookie

User Info Menu

I've heard both chipped and chip-chop...

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

I think he bounces back in a big way this season.

I do find it odd that every July every football player feels younger than ever and is in the best shape of their life though

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by K Train View Post
    I think he bounces back in a big way this season.

I do find it odd that every July every football player feels younger than ever and is in the best shape of their life though
    Except for Casey Hampton and LaMarr Woodley.
    Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We don't want Juju & Conner to replace what we lost in Brown & Bell.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Shawn View Post
    Shaved ham
    hell to the no!!!

Legend

User Info Menu

i love me some ike but you gotta eat primatis, bro
    steelers = 3 ring circus with tomlin being the head clown

Legend

User Info Menu

Steelers CB Ike Taylor returns to practice

THE ASSOCIATED PRESS
    10/22/2014

Pittsburgh Steelers cornerback Ike Taylor returned to practice on Wednesday just one month after breaking his right arm.

Taylor practiced in a limited capacity, running sprints and doing individual drills. He suffered a compound fracture in his right arm when teammate Lawrence Timmons slammed into it with his helmet while trying to make a tackle in a victory over Carolina on Sept. 21.

Taylor underwent surgery the next day and had two plates and several screws inserted. The 34-year-old said there remains no timetable for his return and he is awaiting clearance from doctors before he can take part in a full practice.

Linebacker Ryan Shazier was limited in practice on Wednesday. Shazier hasn't played since spraining his right knee against the Panthers.

Pittsburgh (4-3) hosts Indianapolis (5-2) on Sunday.

[URL]http://www.miamiherald.com/sports/article3304953.html#storylink=cpy[/URL]

Legend

User Info Menu

Would like to see Ike go out in style this season. The guy has been under-appreciated by many Steelers fans for a long time. Bet he could have blanked Johnson on Monday night.

Legend

User Info Menu

This defense has progressed from awful to average. Perhaps the return of Shazier, Ike, and eventually Jarvis Jones could boost them further to...dare I say...actually above average? If the offense keeps scoring actual touchdowns when they get to the red zone in the second half of the season, we really might have something here.
    Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We don't want Juju & Conner to replace what we lost in Brown & Bell.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.