Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Troy At OTA's In "Awesome" Shape

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

The older you get, the harder you have to work to compete in the NFL. Hard to tell with Troy but he looks a little trimmed. Ike looks great. He is working hard.

There are alot of pics on Steelers.com of Day 1 OTAs. Some things I saw from them as far as appearances / conditioning. Woodley looks to be in tremendous shape. I mean the best I may have seen him...Ever. Trim & Guns blazing. Awesome news. Jones doesn't look bad in comparision working next to Foote but he is dwarfed by Woodley. Quite honestly, any LB standing next to Woodley is dwarfed...Wow. Great sign Steeler Nation. McClendon's body type has just evolved since he got here. Hats off to him for putting in the time. I hope he gets rewarded on the field.

On the other side of the ball, the OL starters & Beachum looked like they took conditioning seriously. Foster isn't as soft in the middle. Gilbert's conditioning caught my eye. He looks trimmed up and ready to take on his role. Adams looks good as well. Pouncey & Decastro look like DEs...Nice! BB stayed in good shape..Good to see. It also looks like Redman & Dwyer got the message. They look to be in good shape.

Spence was also there with team.
    Last edited by JUST-PLAIN-NASTY; 05-22-2013 at 10:31 AM.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by JUST-PLAIN-NASTY View Post
    The older you get, the harder you have to work to compete in the NFL. Hard to tell with Troy but he looks a little trimmed. Ike looks great. He is working hard.

There are alot of pics on Steelers.com of Day 1 OTAs. Some things I saw from them as far as appearances / conditioning. Woodley looks to be in tremendous shape. I mean the best I may have seen him...Ever. Trim & Guns blazing. Awesome news. Jones doesn't look bad in comparision working next to Foote but he is dwarfed by Woodley. Quite honestly, any LB standing next to Woodley is dwarfed...Wow. Great sign Steeler Nation. McClendon's body type has just evolved since he got here. Hats off to him for putting in the time. I hope he gets rewarded on the field.

On the other side of the ball, the OL starters & Beachum looked like they took conditioning seriously. Foster isn't as soft in the middle. Gilbert's conditioning caught my eye. He looks trimmed up and ready to take on his role. Adams looks good as well. Pouncey & Decastro look like DEs...Nice! BB stayed in good shape..Good to see. It also looks like Redman & Dwyer got the message. They look to be in good shape.
    Where are the pictures?
    "My team, may they always be right, but right or wrong...MY TEAM!"

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Oviedo View Post
    Where are the pictures?
    [URL]http://www.steelers.com/video-and-audio/photo-gallery/Steelers-OTAs-Day-1/4255f94b-8f21-4bbd-b064-221c470f8913[/URL]

I will dig out a couple if you can't view from work.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Attached Images Attached Images

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx2

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx3

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx4

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx5

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx6

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx7