Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Titans Release Hasselbeck

Backup

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by fordfixer View Post
    So your expecting a call from them then?
    I'm not an out of work Yinzer.

They should call me. If I was calling the plays this offense would average 28 a game and the only dirt Ben would see is on the bottom of his cleats.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by phillyesq View Post
    I can't imagine why Hasselback would want to come to Pittsburgh, where he has no opportunity to start. If he is interested in starting, his best options are places like Buffalo and Arizona.

Good call with Buffalo and Arizona. He must want to ride the pine since he signed with the Colts.

Rookie

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Siggy00 View Post
    I'm not an out of work Yinzer.

They should call me. If I was calling the plays this offense would average 28 a game and the only dirt Ben would see is on the bottom of his cleats.
    Please. They would be better off with an actual golf coach...

Backup

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Slapstick View Post
    Please. They would be better off with an actual golf coach...
    Funny before last season you AGREED WITH ME that we should run a 3 wide base.

Now you've turned into a shill.

All because you protect the Yinzer golf coach rather than admit they made a mistake when they hired him.

Rookie

User Info Menu

Funny before last season you AGREED WITH ME that we should run a 3 wide base.

Now you've turned into a shill.

All because you protect the Yinzer golf coach rather than admit they made a mistake when they hired him.
    I have no problem with the Steelers running a three wide base offense...again, as I pointed out, they ran more three wide than anything else last season....

I'm disagreeing with your self-professed ability to be an offensive coordinator....

Backup

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Slapstick View Post
    I have no problem with the Steelers running a three wide base offense...again, as I pointed out, they ran more three wide than anything else last season....
    What was the situation?

What was the down and distance?

Sorry, when you have clowns like Will Johnson and David Paulson on the field on 1st and 2nd down and then run three wides on 3rd down all year that's not a 3 wide base offense.

I'd call a better game than Haley. I'd leave 3 wide on the field most of the game and I would stop the ridiculous rotation at running back. Stick with one guy, and use him.

You know? Like when he no choice in the 3 best rush games of the year?

Haley's his own worst enemy. Again, the facts ON the field prove it.

Rookie

User Info Menu

Uh-huh....

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Don't mean to change the subject of the thread, but does anyone see something wrong with lining our backs up so far behind the LOS?

Backup

User Info Menu

I said that all year. You line them up almost 9 yards behind the LOS on 3rd and 1.

They have to run almost 10 yards, to gain a net of ONE.

Sheer brilliance by Ben Hogan Haley.

Legend

User Info Menu

I said that all year. You line them up almost 9 yards behind the LOS on 3rd and 1.

They have to run almost 10 yards, to gain a net of ONE.

Sheer brilliance by Ben Hogan Haley.
    Crash, I'll agree with you there. I hated the 3rd and 1 plays where Dwyer was lined up deep in a 2 TE set.