Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: LeGarrette Blount thinks Steelers running backs are being disrespected

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by steelz09 View Post
    He wasn't but if your going to punch someone... don't sucker punch him like a little <bleep>
    It was just a case of out-of-control emotion. And what was worse was his follow up rampage where he wanted to fight 100 people. But as I watched it, I thought to myself, "Not really cool, but a sign that this guy has a fire in the belly." I wanted Pgh to draft him. But they finally landed him 5 years later.

Legend

User Info Menu

I don't like the smug former newspaper reporters who get turned into talking heads on TV and just try to garner attention to themselves by giving contrarian points of view. Basically, Skip Bayless types, but it seems like there are more of these fools popping up all the time.
    Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We don't want Juju & Conner to replace what we lost in Brown & Bell.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by RuthlessBurgher View Post
    I don't like the smug former newspaper reporters who get turned into talking heads on TV and just try to garner attention to themselves by giving contrarian points of view. Basically, Skip Bayless types, but it seems like there are more of these fools popping up all the time.
    I actually like Skip. Yes, he stirs the pot to get ratings, but that's his job. I am OK with it. I like when people have the stones to be opinionated, even if they are wrong sometimes. Skip cracks me up. But that doesn't mean I like all the pencil necks attempting to do the same, but lack vision to do so.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by sick beats View Post
    I actually like Skip. Yes, he stirs the pot to get ratings, but that's his job. I am OK with it. I like when people have the stones to be opinionated, even if they are wrong sometimes. Skip cracks me up. But that doesn't mean I like all the pencil necks attempting to do the same, but lack vision to do so.
    Why does this not surprise me?
    As many on this site think ... The Rooney's suck, Colbert sucks, Tomlin sucks, the coaches suck, and the players suck.

but Go Steelers!!!

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by ikestops85 View Post
    Why does this not surprise me?
    Why does THIS not surprise me? #plopper

Legend

User Info Menu

This is not Twitter. It should be a hashtag free zone.
    Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by sick beats View Post
    Skip is funny... but he is also a trollish butthole who says stuff he knows damn well he doesn't believe.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by feltdizz View Post
    Skip is funny... but he is also a trollish butthole who says stuff he knows damn well he doesn't believe.
    Go ahead...call Bayless "a-holish"...you know you want to...

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by RuthlessBurgher View Post
    This is not Twitter. It should be a hashtag free zone.
    It used to be known as a pound sign.
    As many on this site think ... The Rooney's suck, Colbert sucks, Tomlin sucks, the coaches suck, and the players suck.

but Go Steelers!!!

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by ikestops85 View Post
    It used to be known as a pound sign.
    This always confused me, because it is not a pound sign.