Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Video highlights of new Steelers...

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Howard Jones LB Shepherd UDFA
    http://www.hudl.com/athlete/1917687/highlights/47367382

Check this one out. He looks intriguing. If he beefs up, he could be a good OLB in our system. Reminds me a little of Gildon.
    Even if Bill Belichick was getting an atomic wedgie, his face would look exactly the same.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Roy Philon DE Louisville UDFA
    Even if Bill Belichick was getting an atomic wedgie, his face would look exactly the same.

Legend

User Info Menu

Steelblood, good job nailing two of the picks in your mock and thanks for the vids. The only player I didn't care for was Zumwalt, he seemed a bit too full of himself for a late round draft pick. McCullers highlights included a lot of interview time and not as many highlights as the others, but we shall see what happens.

Pappy

1.20 - JC Latham, OT, Alabama
    2.51 - Xavier leggette, WR, South Carolina
    3.84 - Sedrick Van-Pran Granger, OC, Georgia
    3.98 - Andru Phillips, CB, Kentucky
    4.119 - Maason Smith, DT, LSU
    7.178 -
    7.195 -

"Football is a physical game, well, it used to be anyways" - Mel Blount

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by papillon View Post
    Steelblood, good job nailing two of the picks in your mock and thanks for the vids. The only player I didn't care for was Zumwalt, he seemed a bit too full of himself for a late round draft pick. McCullers highlights included a lot of interview time and not as many highlights as the others, but we shall see what happens.

Pappy
    i thought it was important to have the interviews in the highlights as McCullers gets winded easily and could use the breaks.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by steelblood View Post
    Howard Jones LB Shepherd UDFA
    http://www.hudl.com/athlete/1917687/highlights/47367382

Check this one out. He looks intriguing. If he beefs up, he could be a good OLB in our system. Reminds me a little of Gildon.
    Excellent get off and uses his hands well. You can see that 4.58 speed. I guess he didn't drop much if at all. If he can do that and play special teams well he'll have a shot.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Thanks for posting these for the board. Appreciated.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Iron City Inc. View Post
    Excellent get off and uses his hands well. You can see that 4.58 speed. I guess he didn't drop much if at all. If he can do that and play special teams well he'll have a shot.
    Only thing I didn't like was that he pops upright from his stance far too often. But, he seems capable of staying low as he does that well in some of the highlights. It will be interesting to see him in the preseason against real competition.

Administrator

User Info Menu

I think I'm most impressed by the Shaq highlights. Seems to play the ball well and showcases very good athleticism.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Damn I really hope Mauro can make the team..he is going to be a beast!
    2022 NFL Mock Draft
    -------------------------------------------
    1. Malik Willis, QB; Liberty
    2. Daniel Faalele, OT; Minnesota
    3. Dante Stills, DT; West Virginia
    7. Riley Moss, CB; Iowa

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by steelblood View Post
    Joseph Mauro DE Stanford UDFA
    How does this guy go undrafted? It appears he can play NT and DE in a 34, and DT or DE in a 43. He is relentless.

Pappy

1.20 - JC Latham, OT, Alabama
    2.51 - Xavier leggette, WR, South Carolina
    3.84 - Sedrick Van-Pran Granger, OC, Georgia
    3.98 - Andru Phillips, CB, Kentucky
    4.119 - Maason Smith, DT, LSU
    7.178 -
    7.195 -

"Football is a physical game, well, it used to be anyways" - Mel Blount