Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Ray Rice is in huge trouble!!

Legend

User Info Menu

I'm watching a guy drag a woman out of an elevator.
    Wheres the proof he hit her?

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by buccoray61 View Post
    That was my first thought. It looked like she was drunk/passed out and he was dragging her out of the elevator. It doesn't really matter,even if he knocked her out,she is not going to press charges against her meal ticket.

On a side note:

that might have been rice's longest carry of the year
    steelers = 3 ring circus with tomlin being the head clown

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by squidkid View Post
    On a side note:

now that's funny, you've been on a great roll lately!
    Steel Maniac's Time-Based Prediction: Lamar Jackson will be a bust and total flop in the NFL.

What Actually Happened: Lamar Jackson became the youngest two-time NFL MVP winner ever.

Gloat gloat gloat

Boom........

Hahahahahahaha

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by squidkid View Post
    On a side note:

to me, it looked like he dropped it to avoid contact.....
    2019 Mock

1. ILB
    2. CB
    3. ILB
    4. S
    5. CB
    6. ILB
    7. S

Rookie

User Info Menu

Oh, alcohol! You can be such a terrible drug!

Legend

User Info Menu

Hasn't been published yet but both ESPN and SI are reporting sources have told them the police have actual video of Rice knocking his fiancée out with a punch. If that's true, they will not need her testimony to pursue charges. It will be a big suspension if that video does exist.

Legend

User Info Menu

Bet you now that Rice gets less punishment for punching out a female with actual video evidence than Ben got for an unfounded accusation!!!!!
    "My team, may they always be right, but right or wrong...MY TEAM!"

Legend

User Info Menu

No way Ov.
    If they have video of Rice knocking out his girlfriend i bet they suspend him for the year.
    The NFL i believe is trying to fulfill it's policy of no tolerance.
    Would be totally hypocritical if they don't use this incident to make that even more true.
    He will face criminal charges and no way a DA will let this one slide if there is clear indisputable evidence.

Legend

User Info Menu

He won't get a full year... probably 2 games max and if this is Rices first offense he probably gets a fine.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost View Post
    Hasn't been published yet but both ESPN and SI are reporting sources have told them the police have actual video of Rice knocking his fiancée out with a punch. If that's true, they will not need her testimony to pursue charges. It will be a big suspension if that video does exist.
    Just a side note, state laws have changed in regards to domestic violence cases. A D.A. has the ability now to file charges of assault/domestic violence with or with out testimony from the victim and whether or not the victim recants their claims and or refuses to file charges against the accused.

This changed back in the early 1990's when ironically another (Ex) , professional RB, was charged with the murder of his Ex-wife and another innocent victim.
    Steelers 2015 Draft???....Go Freak! As in....

1-Bernardrick McKinney MLB Mississippi State 6 ft 5 250 4.5 40 yard dash