Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 2014 Prediction for Our Steelers

Backup

User Info Menu

12-4 Weak schedule in the beginning of the season which will allow our younger players to learn, Develop, and contribute later in the year.

Legend

User Info Menu

We have improved nearly all around. Our secondary is going to be much better with Mitchell, with another year underneath Allen's belt and a chip on Ike's shoulder. Shazier will have some growing pains but is an instant upgrade over Williams and Jones should benefit from it being his second year. The OL should be better with Munchak. Running backs...Archer and Blount should add much. The only place of concern I agree is #2 WR and I think that plays itself out in camp...with a possible coup in starting two Brown's. If this team stays healthy 11-5 is very doable.
    Trolls are people too.

Backup

User Info Menu

The thing I love most about or WR situation is the fact that we wont have CRY BABIES who are demanding the ball. We can go back as far as CEDRIC WILSON days! remember that fool was crying about getting more passes thrown his way! Our one weakness can actually be a strength this year. Plug and Play any of our WR's and formations and keep the selfish out of the position. I personally like that about this year and we have some strong SKILL sets for some really cool formations this year.

Legend

User Info Menu

Actually, Ced Wilson was too busy whining to the refs about pass interference for every pass thrown his way to cry about anything else.
    Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We don't want Juju & Conner to replace what we lost in Brown & Bell.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.

Legend

User Info Menu

Pouncey - All-pro (and at least 4 inflammatory tweets).
    Shazier – Rookie of the year
    Bell – 2000 rushing yards
    Archer – returns 6 kicks for TD’s (punts and kick-offs)
    Brown & Wheaton both go for over 1000 yards receiving
    Mitchell – highest INTs for safety in NFL
    Tuitt – 12 sacks

Legend

User Info Menu

10-6
    big question marks in the secondary. will ike regress more, can mitchell understand this defense, troy is due for his usually injuries.
    ilb corp is counting on a rookie, a second year olb that flopped last year and a way overpriced 1/2 season player with a injury history and franchise tag on him
    dline has lots to prove, thin and again counting on a rookie and a scrub FA.
    wr#2
    can the oline finally get it together
    can ben be injury free 2 years in a row?, hasnt happened in his career yet.
    this team needs alot of luck to be real competitive this year. an easy schedule should allow us to win the division
    steelers = 3 ring circus with tomlin being the head clown

Backup

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Oviedo View Post
    With no key injuries (i.e.Ben) I will go 11-5.

Upside would be 12-4 and lowside would be 9-7
    I was thinking the same: 12-4 at best, 9-7 at worst, 10-6 most likely.
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v437/DBR96/PGH061Asmall.jpg
    Pittsburgh, PA: City of Champions.

Starter

User Info Menu

We will see either 12-4, 13-3 or 14-2.

Our losses will be from Carolina, Indianapolis, New Orleans and Kansas City.

Yeah. I said it. We sweep the division.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Since Flippy hasn't been around, I get the opportunity to be first to predict 19-0!!
    http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w226/angryasian07/SIGNATURES/DOS2.jpg
    Crush your enemies, see them driven before you, hear the lamentations of their women.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Discipline of Steel View Post
    Since Flippy hasn't been around, I get the opportunity to be first to predict 19-0!!
    2019 Mock

1. ILB
    2. CB
    3. ILB
    4. S
    5. CB
    6. ILB
    7. S