Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Clark penalty....

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quick whistle to declare Redman down there...geez.
    It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust & sweat & blood...

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by drprwnap View Post
    And don't forget, Adolf Baddell is at this game
    lol @ Adolf Baddell. I almost went through my tv on that defensive td. Simms knows it's bs, but maybe to save some face tried to find a "wiggle" in the ball before it was released. The game isn't over. Let's dump on the giants.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Where was the blatant block in the back on a hustling Heath on the return?

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

If the Giants try and throw here expect a big PI call.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Pittsburgh View Post
    Where was the blatant block in the back on a hustling Heath on the return?
    I agree ... how could they miss that? If they saw the ball carrier score they had to see the block in the back. This game reminded me of the ones with the replacement refs with one difference. The replacement refs made bad calls against both teams. These guys are just killing the steelers with bad calls.

I am so glad we pulled this one out. This team is really starting to gel.
    As many on this site think ... The Rooney's suck, Colbert sucks, Tomlin sucks, the coaches suck, and the players suck.

but Go Steelers!!!

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Snatch98 View Post
    Complete and total BS. Absolutely terrible and the best part is they called "blow to the head" and he never even touched Cruz on the head. His helmet was on the far right side. TERRIBLE damn call, wow.
    Clark saw the ball right in front of him hit the ground. The ball never even touched the receiver. The ball hit the ground well before Clark contacted Cruz.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by drprwnap View Post
    And don't forget, Adolf Baddell is at this game
    Man, that's laughing out loud funny. Thanks, I needed that.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SteelAbility View Post
    Clark saw the ball right in front of him hit the ground. The ball never even touched the receiver. The ball hit the ground well before Clark contacted Cruz.
    In slow motion it looked late but in real time it wasn't a bad hit at all.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by feltdizz View Post
    In slow motion it looked late but in real time it wasn't a bad hit at all.
    it wasn't late, they called Clark for going to the head which he did not do.
    Steel Maniac's Time-Based Prediction: Lamar Jackson will be a bust and total flop in the NFL.

What Actually Happened: Lamar Jackson became the youngest two-time NFL MVP winner ever.

Gloat gloat gloat

Boom........

Hahahahahahaha

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by hawaiiansteel View Post
    it wasn't late, they called Clark for going to the head which he did not do.
    I know... just responding to Mr unhappy that the ball didn't clearly hit the ground before the hit.