Thread: Did Brown hurt his right arm?

Legend

User Info Menu

Did Brown hurt his right arm?

I can't remember him doing his "look at me point to the goal line with arm extended and then drop the ball, because I am Great" signature move yesterday!

(Sorry, I couldn't resist )

In all honesty, I wonder if Tomlin spoke to him (from his yellow legal pad list of "Things to Clamp Down On - ping pong; EZ flips ...") , or maybe someone played him Jigawatt's link to The "School of Inappropriate Celebration", or whatever it was called. Or Heath sat on him????

We got our "6-PACK" - time to work on a CASE!

HERE WE GO STEELERS, HERE WE GO!

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SanAntonioSteelerFan View Post
    I can't remember him doing his "look at me point to the goal line with arm extended and then drop the ball, because I am Great" signature move yesterday!

(Sorry, I couldn't resist )

In all honesty, I wonder if Tomlin spoke to him (from his yellow legal pad list of "Things to Clamp Down On - ping pong; EZ flips ...") , or maybe someone played him Jigawatt's link to The "School of Inappropriate Celebration", or whatever it was called. Or Heath sat on him????
    I'm not sure if he did it but it's probably because I was focused on more important things...

Brown also had a quiet game yesterday 6 for 50 yards because he was the focus of the Raven D...

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

He would have had my approval with the first down on the final drive.
    [URL=http://s227.photobucket.com/user/AAFiorini/media/jigsignewplate_zpsgmcgfc1q.jpg.html]<a href=http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd207/AAFiorini/jigsignewplate_zpsgmcgfc1q.jpg target=_blank>http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/d...psgmcgfc1q.jpg</a>[/URL]

Starter

User Info Menu

Tomlins talk must not have worked. I saw Moye do a flip in the first half. Lol

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by 7 UP View Post
    I think Tomlin Rule #11.1.3.a says *inadvertent* flipping shall not be penalized by the Steelers.

But dropping an absolutely perfectly thrown ball for a TD - that's a different story.

We got our "6-PACK" - time to work on a CASE!

HERE WE GO STEELERS, HERE WE GO!

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

That comment just put coffee all over my screen.
    As many on this site think ... The Rooney's suck, Colbert sucks, Tomlin sucks, the coaches suck, and the players suck.

but Go Steelers!!!

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Jigawatts View Post
    He would have had my approval with the first down on the final drive.
    I agree... but I think Brown was too busy focusing on the task at hand due to the clock.

Legend

User Info Menu

That was a beautiful catch with a very painful-looking end. Way to hold on to the ball. If he had caught the easier TD near the end, that woud've made for a really nice outing for Moye.