Thread: Cowher on "Inside The NFL"

Legend

User Info Menu

Cowher on "Inside The NFL"

Now I just heard him saying the Steelers and the Packers are gonna make late season runs for the SuperBowl.

He's become a wishy washy homer just like all of us

Legend

User Info Menu

Also just heard Mendy talking to JD on the sideline calling him the King of 100 Yard Games that can't score TDs.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

If the Steelers can get healthy and we continue to get top notch play like we saw last week from our corners. I think we have as good a chance as anyone. Harrison will eventually get to full strength. I just don't think we can stay healthy.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Snatch98 View Post
    If the Steelers can get healthy and we continue to get top notch play like we saw last week from our corners. I think we have as good a chance as anyone. Harrison will eventually get to full strength. I just don't think we can stay healthy.
    Harrison seems to heal over the season. Last year he started out slow with his back. My biggest concern is getting TROY getting healthy b/c he's the only TURNOVER maker on this team sad to say
    Here We Go Steelers, Here We Go...
    Here We Go Steelers, Here We Go...
    Here We Go Steelers, Here We Go...!!!

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SidSmythe View Post
    Harrison seems to heal over the season. Last year he started out slow with his back. My biggest concern is getting TROY getting healthy b/c he's the only TURNOVER maker on this team sad to say
    I know that Lewis had the bad drop but I've gotta think we'll start to see some turnovers once Harrison gets healthy. I've actually been pleased with Allen at safety. He hasn't been a train wreck. If we continue to get solid to exceptional play from Lewis it's going to allow for turnovers elsewhere. They're obviously going to be slow to bring Troy back. I'd love to see the guy return and remain healthy but at this point and I'm certain everyone else will agree he can come back and go out just as fast. Here is to hoping we get healthy.