Thread: Arrest Warrant Coming for Hernandez

Legend

User Info Menu

Arrest Warrant Coming for Hernandez

[URL]http://espn.go.com/boston/nfl/story/_/id/9409826/police-expected-issue-arrest-warrant-aaron-hernandez-new-england-patriots-reports-abc-news[/URL]

What is Sapp and the boys saying now?

Think the media "lynch mob" will go into high gear like it did for Ben or is murder and gang related activity just not interesting enough?
    "My team, may they always be right, but right or wrong...MY TEAM!"

Legend

User Info Menu

Goodell might lay down the law on this one and give Hernandez a five game suspension.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by steeler_fan_in_t.o. View Post
    Goodell might lay down the law on this one and give Hernandez a five game suspension.
    Goodell will probably either decide to suspend him for the preseason or give him a 1 game can't start where he can come in on the second play of the game.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by flippy View Post
    Goodell will probably either decide to suspend him for the preseason or give him a 1 game can't start where he can come in on the second play of the game.

Or, he could have his evil minions destroy the evidence.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by DukieBoy View Post
    Or, he could have his evil minions destroy the evidence.
    The Pats are already showing they aren't the class organizations that the Steelers and Giants are. The Steelers forced the issue with getting Ben suspended and the Giants suspended Burress immediately after he shot himself.

I heard them talking on the radio about new language in the CBA that would allow the Pats to recoup most of Aaron's signing bonus. He could end up losing $38M of his $40M contract that he just signed. Pile on his legal bills for 2 shootings and his lifestyle, and I bet his going down the Warren Sapp path of bankruptcy really soon.

Legend

User Info Menu

I bet Mike Adams is glad he got carjacked by Whiz Kalifa's gang instead of Aaron Hernandez's gang.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by flippy View Post
    I bet Mike Adams is glad he got carjacked by Whiz Kalifa's gang instead of Aaron Hernandez's gang.
    LMAO! You know it Flip.
    ​2019 MNFE CHAMPION

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

the steelers don't have the high moral ground any more than any other team, flip.

only have to look at last years draft class.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Spaghetti View Post
    the steelers don't have the high moral ground any more than any other team, flip.

only have to look at last years draft class.
    They cut Rainey and kept Ta'Amu. So we're 50/50 on the moral high ground

Legend

User Info Menu

I would like to know what the Patriots knew about this and when they knew it.