Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Batch on Sirius today

Legend

User Info Menu

Batch on Sirius today

He said basically "if Ben doesnt come out with his cape on, this Steelers team has no chance of winning any games"

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Honest question here...

Is 35 points by Ben with no turnovers enough?

Yes I am suggesting he has to have a 5 TD game at a minimum given this defense.

brothervad

Legend

User Info Menu

Given the way they play atm, that sounds about right.
    The people that are trying to make the world worse never take a day off, why should I?

Light up the darkness.

2024 Draft
    1. Darius Robinson DT
    2. Malachi Corley WR
    3. Mike Sainristil CB
    3. Beaux Limmer OC
    4. Jordan Travis QB
    6. Travis Glover OT
    7. Josh Proctor S

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

I'm just going to eat Pringles and drink lots of beer for the remainder of the season. Win -Win

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by brothervad View Post
    Honest question here...

Is 35 points by Ben with no turnovers enough?

Yes I am suggesting he has to have a 5 TD game at a minimum given this defense.

brothervad
    I think the answer is yes. But, I don't think we'll (a) score 35 points or (b) have no turnovers.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by pittpete View Post
    He said basically "if Ben doesnt come out with his cape on, this Steelers team has no chance of winning any games"
    Ben has been part of the problem too...Only Sam Darnold has more interceptions

Legend

User Info Menu

Out of 32 QBs Roethlisberger ranks #1 in fastest time to release a pass at 2.54 sec; he is getting the ball out of his hands fast.

Roethlisberger's 'aggressive' passing % is bottom half of the league for starting QBs with only 15% of his passes rated as aggressive (defender within 1 yd of receiver).

Starter

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by NorthCoast View Post
    Out of 32 QBs Roethlisberger ranks #1 in fastest time to release a pass at 2.54 sec; he is getting the ball out of his hands fast.

Roethlisberger's 'aggressive' passing % is bottom half of the league for starting QBs with only 15% of his passes rated as aggressive (defender within 1 yd of receiver).
    So we have the best receivers in the league in terms of separation. His INTs seem to be more about bad decisions than good defense. Most of them seem to look like they are easy for the defense to make.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by winwithd View Post
    So we have the best receivers in the league in terms of separation. His INTs seem to be more about bad decisions than good defense. Most of them seem to look like they are easy for the defense to make.
    Yes... bad decisions, or plain bad throws.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by NorthCoast View Post

Crazy stats.... thanks for that.

In Ben We Trust