Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Fantasy Football Leagues?

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by D Rock View Post
    We are waiting on Ruthless, Sheik, and Toe Jam (I can never remember who runs this team, sorry)
    Sorry about that...I'll have the check my email when I get home tonight then log in (unless you get this before then and PM me the ID and password for this year's league).
    Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We don't want Juju & Conner to replace what we lost in Brown & Bell.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.

Legend

User Info Menu

Okay, I'm signed in and ready to roll.

My team name has been changed to Sharknado Thomas, because that's simply an awesome freaking name (it was either that or Le'Veon Bellcow, and since sharks with tornadoes are more intimidating than cows with bells...).

For my keeper, I will be using a 5th round pick to retain Doug Martin.

Which means, the remainder of my awesome roster from last year will be up for grabs. Check out this awesome talent I'm throwing back for you losers...

Arian Foster

Steven Jackson

Dez Bryant

Maurice Jones-Drew

Drew Brees

Danny Amendola

Hakeem Nicks

Tony Romo

Greg Jennings

DeAngelo Williams

Jonathan Stewart

Brandon Myers

Brandon Lloyd

Matt Bryant

New England DEF

Patrick Peterson

Jerod Mayo

Cameron Wake

Luke Kuechly

How does one fantasy GM manage to stockpile that much talent on one team, you ask?

It's simple, really. I rule, and you don't. Deal with it, suckas!!!
    Last edited by RuthlessBurgher; 08-01-2013 at 07:41 PM.
    Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by RuthlessBurgher View Post
    Okay, I'm signed in and ready to roll.

My team name has been changed to Sharknado Thomas, because that's simply an awesome freaking name (it was either that or Le'Veon Bellcow, and since sharks with tornadoes are more intimidating than cows with bells...).

For my keeper, I will be using a 5th round pick to retain Doug Martin.

Which means, the remainder of my awesome roster from last year will be up for grabs. Check out this awesome talent I'm throwing back for you losers...

Arian Foster

Steven Jackson

Dez Bryant

Maurice Jones-Drew

Drew Brees

Danny Amendola

Hakeem Nicks

Tony Romo

Greg Jennings

DeAngelo Williams

Jonathan Stewart

Brandon Myers

Brandon Lloyd

Matt Bryant

New England DEF

Patrick Peterson

Jerod Mayo

Cameron Wake

Luke Kuechly

How does one fantasy GM manage to stockpile that much talent on one team, you ask?

It's simple, really. I rule, and you don't. Deal with it, suckas!!!

So when I keep AP with a second rounder, and get the first overall pick, then I will have Arian Foster and AP with pick 2.10??? Yeah, I'll take that.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

I don't know ruthless, just in qbs I can hang with you. Stafford, Russell Wilson and Kaepernick are quite a trio. But you are right, you've got 8 in the top 50, I didn't look at everyone else, but that has gotta be near the top. But if you expand to top 60, you remain at 8, but I've got 10.

wilson has to represent the best value of keepers. He went undrafted but finished #16 last year and projected #46 this year. I think he'll be better than that, so Wilson is my keeper.
    http://i371.photobucket.com/albums/oo156/shiek2134/SHIEK.jpg?t=1299014285

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

So if I decide to keep Megatron he'll still be taken in the 2nd round?

He was 2nd round, 7th pick last year.
    <a href=http://www.planetsteelers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=6892&dateline=1331316420 target=_blank>http://www.planetsteelers.com/forums...ine=1331316420</a>

Legend

User Info Menu

Funny how when you look back on last season, Chadman's side was God-awful. At the time, can remember feeling like it was ok..

Now the real question comes up about the keeper player- do you take the best player on your roster, or the best value?

For example, Eli is clearly the best QB on the Kangaroo's roster, but would cost a 2nd round pick, while Carson Palmer went undrafted and is now the starting QB in an Arians run offense....
    The people that are trying to make the world worse never take a day off, why should I?

Light up the darkness.

2024 Draft
    1. Jackson Powers-Johnson OC
    2. Ruke Orhorhoro DT
    3. Khyree Jackson CB
    3. Marcus Rosemy-Jacksaint WR
    4. Jordan Travis QB
    6. Jordan Jefferson DT

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by eniparadoxgma View Post
    So if I decide to keep Megatron he'll still be taken in the 2nd round?

He was 2nd round, 7th pick last year.

that's right

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Chadman View Post
    Funny how when you look back on last season, Chadman's side was God-awful. At the time, can remember feeling like it was ok..

Now the real question comes up about the keeper player- do you take the best player on your roster, or the best value?

For example, Eli is clearly the best QB on the Kangaroo's roster, but would cost a 2nd round pick, while Carson Palmer went undrafted and is now the starting QB in an Arians run offense....
    IMO, you've gotta keep LeShoure, with Mike Williams the only other option.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Golden Tate is a value in the 15th as well

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by D Rock View Post
    IMO, you've gotta keep LeShoure, with Mike Williams the only other option.
    I have to disagree. Not that I want to help Chadman or anything, but if I were him, the best value for him would have to be the Seattle Defense (plug and play every week without ever worrying about it except for their bye week), and the only other option for me would be Dwayne Bowe (always solid production, but may truly blossom as a top notch WR now that he finally has a competant QB to throw him the ball).