Page 10 of 29 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Thread: Ben was Huge for 3 Quarters

Backup

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by NJ-STEELER View Post
    you give ben anyone of those offenses (aside from SD and denver..what have they done recently) and he'll put up more points and "look good"

thats how there teams are built. atlanta last year traded up to #6 to draft one of the top receivers in the draft. someone who can beat even double teams with his size and speed.

and get this. they already had a good #1 receiver in roddy white

yet, mr eltie amtt ryan got shut out in the playoffs last year
    And Ben got beat by TIM TEBOW. Ryan is better and smarter than Ben.

Backup

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Slapstick View Post
    Except in those last two SBs Brady played in...

I definitely heard some "offensive woes"...
    You mean those two Super Bowls where Brady put his team up and the defense let the Giants come back and score? See the hypocrisy? Brady is a loser but when Ben does it under the same circumstances its the DEFENSES FAULT. When Brady does it, its Bradys fault.

This post is Exhibit A.

Legend

User Info Menu

brady's offense in that 1st SB loss was setting records for points scored and then went on to post 14 points

you think that is playing up to the standard that year

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by stopplayn View Post
    Ryan is better and smarter than Ben.
    im sure you think that. im sure you think 2/3 or maybe more of the QBs in the league are better then ben

Rookie

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by stopplayn View Post
    You mean those two Super Bowls where Brady put his team up and the defense let the Giants come back and score? See the hypocrisy? Brady is a loser but when Ben does it under the same circumstances its the DEFENSES FAULT. When Brady does it, its Bradys fault.

This post is Exhibit A.
    There are a couple of things wrong with your post...

1) I never said Brady was a loser. The dude has three rings. He's not a loser. You said that, not me...

2) I did say "offensive woes". The 2007 Patriots were 16-0 and averaged nearly 37 points per game. In the SB, they put up 14. Hence, "offensive woes".

3) The 2011 Patriots averaged over 32 points per game and put up 17 in the SB. See #2.

4) One of us started this thread entitled, "Ben Was Huge For 3 Quarters" and started the original post with, "But it's a 4 quarter game." So, you specifically started this post to rip Bren Roethlisberger, but defend Brady for losing in a similar circumstance...

You, sir, are the hypocrite...your own post was Exhibit A...

Legend

User Info Menu

1) I never said Brady was a loser. The dude has three rings. He's not a loser. You said that, not me...

2) I did say "offensive woes". The 2007 Patriots were 16-0 and averaged nearly 37 points per game. In the SB, they put up 14. Hence, "offensive woes".

3) The 2011 Patriots averaged over 32 points per game and put up 17 in the SB. See #2.

4) One of us started this thread entitled, "Ben Was Huge For 3 Quarters" and started the original post with, "But it's a 4 quarter game." So, you specifically started this post to rip Bren Roethlisberger, but defend Brady for losing in a similar circumstance...

Ouch......backatcha post using sweet logic........that must STING.

In view of the fact that Mike Tomlin has matched Cowhers record I give him the designation:

TCFCLTC-
    The Coach Formerly Considered Less Than Cowher

Rookie

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Lemming View Post
    Ouch......backatcha post using sweet logic........that must STING.
    Typing it almost made my eyes water...and it's my post!!

Legend

User Info Menu

troy has been less then average (considering his talent level) in 3 SBs as well

but, if someone came on here and said he sucks. i would defend him. i think most steeler fans would
    Troy hasn't performed well in SB's... and it wouldn't make sense to tout his play in those SB's if you were comparing him to another safety with 3 rings and 2 SB losses. (if that makes any sense, lol)

and I don't think stopplayin believes what he types.. he likes the attention.

Backup

User Info Menu

brady's offense in that 1st SB loss was setting records for points scored and then went on to post 14 points

you think that is playing up to the standard that year
    You mean when Brady was a youngster? Brady still have better stats than Ben did when he was younger. If you want to compare Ben to Brady this will be easy. Oh by the way. The NFL players say that Brady is better than Ben. Fact
    Last edited by stopplayn; 10-02-2012 at 08:29 AM.

Backup

User Info Menu

Offensive woes dont come about after ONE game. Offensive woes come about over a period of time.Brady has has Weis, Mcdaniel and Obrien as OC and it has never hindered him. Brady is the PRIMARY reason the Pats are elite. The defense is the reason the Steelers are elite. How many team MVPS does Ben have? Its seems the Steelers view him as I do. Good but not elite. I didnt rip Ben. You view it as ripping because you HATE what I say about Ben ( YOU CANT HANDLE THE TRUTH).Brady keeps his team in the game vs the Giants. Ben played those SAME Giants in 08 and had FIVE turnovers and we lost big. Put Bens stats vs the Giants up and compare them to Bradys. TELL ME WHAT YOU FIND LOL