Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Division Title Not Out Of Reach...

Rookie

User Info Menu

Division Title Not Out Of Reach...

1) Steelers win both games.

2) Ravens lose both games.

Three teams finish 9-7.

[URL]http://www.nfl.com/standings/tiebreakingprocedures[/URL]

Three or More Clubs

(Note: If two clubs remain tied after third or other clubs are eliminated during any step, tie breaker reverts to step 1 of the two-club format).

1. Head-to-head (best won-lost-tied percentage in games among the clubs).

Steelers would be 3-1. Ravens 2-2. Bengals 1-3.

Legend

User Info Menu

Me winning the Powerball is also not out of reach just a very low probability.
    "My team, may they always be right, but right or wrong...MY TEAM!"

Rookie

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Oviedo View Post
    Me winning the Powerball is also not out of reach just a very low probability.
    Also, you saying something witty is just as improbable...

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Slapstick View Post
    1) Steelers win both games.

2) Ravens lose both games.

Three teams finish 9-7.

[URL]http://www.nfl.com/standings/tiebreakingprocedures[/URL]
    [/LIST]

Steelers would be 3-1. Ravens 2-2. Bengals 1-3.
    We're a .500 team. We've dropped four out of our last five games. We're a game behind for the last wild-card spot, two games behind the division leader. More than the losses, it's how and to whom we've been losing...if we somehow make it to the dance, we might well be the worst team there. Playoffs? I really don't want to hear about any playoff possibilities until we win a game again.

Rookie

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by BradshawsHairdresser View Post
    Playoffs? I really don't want to hear about any playoff possibilities until we win a game again.
    K. If I start anymore threads like this, I'll make it very clear so you can avoid them...

Legend

User Info Menu

We give away games so willingly, what makes anyone think we won't give away the last playoff spot as well? Anyone? K.
    ​2019 MNFE CHAMPION

Rookie

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Jooser View Post
    We give away games so willingly, what makes anyone think we won't give away the last playoff spot as well? Anyone? K.
    We're in it until we're out of it. I'm pulling for playoffs right up until we are eliminated. The rest of you can choose to do whatever you want. K.

Legend

User Info Menu

I just want them to win the next game. But I don't have much confidence, at this point.

Rookie

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by BradshawsHairdresser View Post
    I just want them to win the next game. But I don't have much confidence, at this point.
    Now, THAT I can relate to...

But, I can only count on 16 weeks of FB per year...I prefer to enjoy it as much as I can while I have it...

Legend

User Info Menu

The Steelers aren't trying to give away the games; the team is playing hard from start to finish. I know the WRs were awful, Ben's pick was awful, the corners were torched, but at the end of the day the players weren't trying to lose the game. If that were the case they could have folded the tent when it was 10-0. I didn't see any give up yesterday at all. The Cowboys made one more play than the Steelers did and that was the difference.

At the end of the day, the playoffs start this coming Sunday, the Steelers control their own destiny, unbelievably, but its true. Win 2 and they're in the playoffs and then everyone is 0-0. The Steelers have competed in every game and I expect they will compete to the end this upcoming week as well. They need to "find" a way to win, rather than "finding" a way to lose.

Pappy

1.20 -
    2.51 -
    3.84 -
    3.98 -
    4.119 -
    7.178 -
    7.195 -

"Football is a physical game, well, it used to be anyways" - Mel Blount