Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Monday Night Football Exec. 2012

Legend

User Info Menu

How did I go from looking at thisto looking at thisand thiswith out moving??????????

Molon labe

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf. George Orwell

?We're not going to apologize for winning.?
    Mike Tomlin

American metal pimped by asiansteel
    Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you 1. Jesus Christ, 2.The American G.I., One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by flippy View Post
    Chadman and I have a secret pact to lose this game.
    C'mon Flippy... you're not supposed to tell them about the pact!

Now MJG isn't going to feel as 'manly' once we let him win.... good one- you've ruined it!!

The people that are trying to make the world worse never take a day off, why should I?

Light up the darkness.

2024 Draft
    1. Jackson Powers-Johnson OC
    2. Ruke Orhorhoro DT
    3. Khyree Jackson CB
    3. Marcus Rosemy-Jacksaint WR
    4. Jordan Travis QB
    6. Jordan Jefferson DT

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Chadman View Post
    C'mon Flippy... you're not supposed to tell them about the pact!

Now MJG isn't going to feel as 'manly' once we let him win.... good one- you've ruined it!!

Hey chadman.. Thanks for your heartfelt concern for my feelings of self worth. Not to worry.. I feel manly on so many fronts!!!! I hope you do too and your self worth isn't tied to this game!
    Cleveland spelled backwards is DNA Level C
    http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/d...itty29/mjg.jpg
    another AA/AS original.

Legend

User Info Menu

If MNFE doesn't break Chadman's resolve, Fantasy Football will...
    The people that are trying to make the world worse never take a day off, why should I?

Light up the darkness.

2024 Draft
    1. Jackson Powers-Johnson OC
    2. Ruke Orhorhoro DT
    3. Khyree Jackson CB
    3. Marcus Rosemy-Jacksaint WR
    4. Jordan Travis QB
    6. Jordan Jefferson DT

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

note to self.

never never EVER pick a dallas game again..............
    2014 MNF EXEC CHAMPION!!!

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Starlifter View Post
    note to self.

never never EVER pick a dallas game again..............
    You get big points for someone scoring 5 TD's...no such luck with 5 INT's, eh?
    Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We don't want Juju & Conner to replace what we lost in Brown & Bell.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by RuthlessBurgher View Post
    You get big points for someone scoring 5 TD's...no such luck with 5 INT's, eh?
    curse you romo!!!!
    2014 MNF EXEC CHAMPION!!!

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Methinks MeetJoeGreene will be making another trip to the Goose Egg Lounge for his well-intentioned, but totally misguided pic of SD vs. KC.
    Cleveland spelled backwards is DNA Level C
    http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/d...itty29/mjg.jpg
    another AA/AS original.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Week 4

Iron Shiek - 235
    Fordfixer - 180
    Ghost - 170
    Steelgal - 165
    Pfelix73 - 135
    NBC - 135
    Lonbull - 135
    Neclams - 130
    SNON5150 - 130
    Papillion - 130
    MeetJoeGreene - 120
    RuthlessBurgher - 115
    TheIggy - 115
    ESPN - 100
    Starlifter - 95
    Chadman - 90
    Flippy - 85
    Jooser - 65

For the second straight week - the Shiek has been the FREAK --- as he puts up the weekly high score of 65 points on the board and does it completely on his own!

The week was filled with solid choices by many MNF Execs. as four games provided the highly coveted 2 point games (and the even more highly coveted 35 points that goes with those games!)

Fordfixer, (the always competitive) Ghost, and former leader Steelgal remain in striking distance of the lone Shiek --- however neither Ghost or Steelgal will be able to make up any ground this week on the leader as they all share the same game -- which might not be a bad thing considering how much Sand the Shiek has been kicking up!

Fordfixer may be able to make up some ground on the leader -- however he'll have to do it without any advanced bonus points -- of course those of us on this game are hoping that Chris Rainey will score a TD in the last minute of the game to win it by 1 point.....(actually I'd be very happy with just a Steelers win!)

A number of Execs will enjoy the first round of record bonuses this week --- and that's at least a guarentee that you won't be visiting the Goose Egg Bar & Grill!!

Good Luck this week - your leader is in RED

Week 5

Denver v. New England (+10) – Jooser, Starlifter, MJG, Chadman, Snon5150, NeClams, Flippy
    Houston v Jets (+10) – ESPN, TheIGGY

Chargers v. Saints – Iron Shiek, NBC, Steelgal, Ghost
    Steelers v. Eagles – Papillion, Ruthlessburgher, Lonbull, Fordfixer, Pfelix73

Legend

User Info Menu

Week 5 is here! Time to start the game.