Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Russ Grimm?

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Russ Grimm?

We need an O-line coach. Do you think he'd want to come home and work for the guy who beat him out of the HC job?

Legend

User Info Menu

unless he has no other offers, i think being rooney ruled cut him deep

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by squidkid View Post
    You need to stop with this crap or get banned. I'm personally tired of reading it. Grow up or shut up.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Snatch98 View Post
    You need to stop with this crap or get banned. I'm personally tired of reading it. Grow up or shut up.
    What is this?? Russia???
    Here We Go Steelers, Here We Go...
    Here We Go Steelers, Here We Go...
    Here We Go Steelers, Here We Go...!!!

Legend

User Info Menu

I don't think there would be interest from either side in Grimm returning. Personally, I'd rather see the Steelers look elsewhere.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SidSmythe View Post
    What is this?? Russia???
    He's being a dumb a$$. He's made a few of what I'd classify as "racist" comments this season. I'm just tired of reading it and I'm sure i'm not the only one that doesn't appreciate it. If you have a problem with Tomlin there is no reason to constantly mention the Rooney rule. If Grimm were so amazingly capable as a head coach wouldn't he have grabbed a job already? It's just getting old and there are a few that mention it all the time. If my stance likens the message board to Russia then pass me the Vodka.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Snatch98 View Post
    He's being a dumb a$$. He's made a few of what I'd classify as "racist" comments this season. I'm just tired of reading it and I'm sure i'm not the only one that doesn't appreciate it. If you have a problem with Tomlin there is no reason to constantly mention the Rooney rule. If Grimm were so amazingly capable as a head coach wouldn't he have grabbed a job already? It's just getting old and there are a few that mention it all the time. If my stance likens the message board to Russia then pass me the Vodka.
    when you get done telling on me to get banned for what you imply as racists, make sure you request to have yourself banned for violating the conduct code where you blatantly called me a dumbass

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by phillyesq View Post
    I don't think there would be interest from either side in Grimm returning. Personally, I'd rather see the Steelers look elsewhere.
    You and me both...

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by squidkid View Post

How about no one in the NFL ever offered him a Head Coach job? Did they all Rooney him too? Quit talking stupid because you hate Tomlin. Russ Grimm doesn't have what it takes to be an HC and the whole league knows it. They also now know his running buddy Whisenhunt ain't that hot either!
    "My team, may they always be right, but right or wrong...MY TEAM!"

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Mike Tomlin gets hired. Beats the other candidates in the Super Bowl. Goes to another Super Bowl. Other candidate for head coaching job gets fired.
    Rooney Rule or maybe the Steelers just hired the better man for the job?
    [URL=http://s227.photobucket.com/user/AAFiorini/media/jigsignewplate_zpsgmcgfc1q.jpg.html]<a href=http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd207/AAFiorini/jigsignewplate_zpsgmcgfc1q.jpg target=_blank>http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/d...psgmcgfc1q.jpg</a>[/URL]