Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Tomlin! your on notice with Steeler Nation

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by steelz09 View Post
    I would take either pick but I'd still fire Tomlin and I'd ask Lebeau to "retire" (i.e. retire by his own choice or be "retired" by the Steelers FO). Tomlin has proven to me that he isn't HC material outside of being Coach Cliche.

He had poor coaching decisions early in his career but it was masked by a VERY good assembled. He had very good leadership in Hines & Farrior. Leadership is gone.... The very good team is now an average team and an average team looks ill prepared and is performing way below average. The drop from good/average to WAY below average is the unacceptable part and that falls on the coaching. That is when coaches get fired.
    You can have Clowney. I don't want him. He's up for the biggest pay day of his life and he's winded by half time every game of the season? wtf is that all about.
    give me a LT worth something and then in the second take a nose tackle that will actually hold hte point of attack.
    and for the love of god I hope you morons don't get your way and Lebeau walks away. We'll end up with another Tim Lewis

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

oh and it's YOU'RE

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SanAntonioSteelerFan View Post
    Wait a minute, "your mistaken" , I didn't write it wrong!
    thread subject... should have been more specific - lol

i didn't catch it in "you're" post - lol

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

It's no coincidence that this team keeps getting expontentially worse and worse as it becomes more Tomin's team and less of Cowhers due to age/FA/retiring. It's unacceptable and it's not a 1 or 2 game slide. The writing has been on the wall for quite some time. It's not like Tomlin is having trouble replacing 1 or 2 players. That's would be completely understandable.

People can either look at those facts and ongoing trends (compare Tomlin's replacements with the players he inherited) or just continue to bury their head in the sand. It's obvious who is impressed with Coach Cliche and who can see past the BS.
    More Tomlin's team?? This is a Pittsburgh Steelers team. There are a lot more cooks in the kitchen than just Tomlin. He has proven himself to be a quality football coach. He's the last guy I'd get rid of. Of course, the Steelers cutting him loose would allow him to become a really well paid man somewhere else.

Administrator

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by birtikidis View Post
    oh and it's YOU'RE
    Who cares. This isn't english class.
    Tomlin: Let's unleash hell and "mop the floor" with the competition.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Who cares. This isn't english class.
    It isn't idiot class either.

Legend

User Info Menu

indeed... that's like 6th grade english - but, i see in incorrectly about 80% of the time in the [URL="http://www.."]www..[/URL].. insane... it' aint complicated.

your - belonging to YOU
    you're - you are...

Administrator

User Info Menu

If it bothers you that much then ignore posters that use it (80% per your post) or you could somehow find another Steelers Forum that actually cares.
    Tomlin: Let's unleash hell and "mop the floor" with the competition.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Just what I need after a loss.... A good laugh.
    [url=http://img525.imageshack.us/i/steelers2010.jpg/]http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/2...eelers2010.jpg[/url]

Legend

User Info Menu

Now you are correcting english on a message board?
    Trolls are people too.