Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Hopefully, This Puts Some Fire In Our Bellies

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

It's Pouncey's fault that Gilbert is soft and Rainey is an idiot? Sorry, but I cant agree with that one.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by supersteeler View Post
    I think so too> see WARMACK
    I would go with eric fisher OT from Central Michigan.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

What helps Flacco is he has a strong run game going for him to keep the defense honest and a line that blocks for their backs. He has a good deep pass and utilizes his TE in combination with the skill receivers.
    Ben could be just as good or better with some protection up front and a line that can actually run block. To be fair though we seen this offense work well before all the injuries. Even our line played decent at the time but I guess when you shuffle players in and out its hard to get continuity with everyone involved.

Thats what we need is consistency, we seen it in spurts but for the most part it was missing on both sides of the ball. Then it was like our offense played well but the defense didn't, they never seemed to have both units playing well at the same time.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Pittsburgh View Post
    I would go with eric fisher OT from Central Michigan.
    I could go with that pick too, LT's are hard to get especially when you need them. If Starks does leave we have to count on either Gilbert or Adams protecting Ben's blind side. Out of the two I think Adams may be the better candidate, however it would never hurt to have someone else in camp to push them or replace them.