Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Are the Rooneys too greedy?

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

I already see empty seats especially when the weather gets bad or the team is playing poorly. Nothing new there
    Even if Bill Belichick was getting an atomic wedgie, his face would look exactly the same.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by steelblood View Post
    I already see empty seats especially when the weather gets bad or the team is playing poorly. Nothing new there
    you might see empty seats, but those tickets are paid for.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by sick beats View Post
    The level of greed has just increased. The upper 1% are just kicking the guts out of the common man. It's gone way too far.
    Take this political crap elsewhere.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by RuthlessBurgher View Post
    It's an average increase of 3.5%, so it's not as if tickets are suddenly doubling in price. If you could afford $100 seats before, you likely will be able to afford $103.50 seats now. If you could afford $200 seats before, you can likely afford $207 seats now. They've been the same price for last two seasons, so I'm not shocked by slight market-correction uptick in my season ticket prices. I'm also quite glad for the variable pricing adjustment, possibly making it easier for me to re-sell preseason game tix if I am not able to go.
    An increase that, essentially, keeps pace with inflation over that time period.

Legend

User Info Menu

Some of the same people crying that we never spend money on quality talent are the same ones crying about ticket prices....

I don't know, some of you need a reality check....

These tickets are the same prices found around the whole league.....get a freaking grip....
    ​2019 MNFE CHAMPION

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by phillyesq View Post
    An increase that, essentially, keeps pace with inflation over that time period.
    That is what I was thinking as well... The price of milk and a lot of other commodities around here has gone up more than that in the past couple of years.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by squidkid View Post
    i enjoy taking the other side. the one where independent thought is used.
    you do know that you can be knowledgeable and still have fun and about a subject, don't you?
    Taking the negative side of every Steeler thread is fun? Interesting...

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by feltdizz View Post
    Taking the negative side of every Steeler thread is fun? Interesting...
    blindly agreeing with every move makes you, what exactly?
    steelers = 3 ring circus with tomlin being the head clown

Legend

User Info Menu

As long as the demand is greater than the supply of tickets, they can keep raising ticket prices. They easily could have raised prices much higher.

Rookie

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by squidkid View Post
    blindly agreeing with every move makes you, what exactly?
    No better than blindly disagreeing with every move...