Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Shazier vid (with dope music, so crank it up)

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Shazier vid (with dope music, so crank it up)

It's sure gonna be fun to watch this guy develop. They say his football IQ is off the chart. And the dope jams playing with this vid is ILL.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Other than the music, great vid. I'm excited about this kid.

Legend

User Info Menu

agreed, the guy singing does sound like a dope
    steelers = 3 ring circus with tomlin being the head clown

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

1:20 reminds me of Troy. Only Troy can make that type of play in the NFL.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by skyhawk View Post
    1:20 reminds me of Troy. Only Troy can make that type of play in the NFL.
    Not anymore!

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by sick beats View Post
    It's sure gonna be fun to watch this guy develop. They say his football IQ is off the chart. And the dope jams playing with this vid is ILL.

Video was good. Thanks for the heads-up to mute the noise.

Legend

User Info Menu

Every time I watch Shazier, I think he looks like a S instead of a LB. Wonder if the Steelers will ask him to bulk up and I wonder how that will impact his speed?

Backup

User Info Menu

The way he runs and tackles reminds me of Carnell Lake.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Impressive video.
    His ability to tackle is textbook. Wrap up n get the man on the ground. He even breaks down quick which is impressive.
    Lots of guys time fast but he flashes that ability to play extremely fast.
    Now what we don't see in this video is him taking false steps. That ability to correctly read and react is one of two keys that I think will decide how good this guy could be. Should he be able to properly n quickly read and react for us as he did at OSU the sky's the limit. The 2nd key is the play of the dl in front of him. If and it's a big if we get solid play up front we could see something special here right away.
    Right now its only potential. But there is a lot of potential there.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by flippy View Post
    Every time I watch Shazier, I think he looks like a S instead of a LB. Wonder if the Steelers will ask him to bulk up and I wonder how that will impact his speed?
    He did bulk up to 237 for his pro day (which was about 15 lbs. heavier than his playing weight at OSU) and he BLAZED his 40 time at 237 at his pro day (4.36???). For comparison's sake, the top WR in the draft, Sammy Watkins, who Buffalo traded next year's #1 pick to move up to get, ran a 4.43 at the combine.
    Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We don't want Juju & Conner to replace what we lost in Brown & Bell.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.