Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: All I Can Do Is Laugh

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by AzStillers1989 View Post
    Great post. Enjoyed it. And btw on your signiture. If u save the photo to ur computer ,by right clicking it and then clicking save, you can then go to your profile and click on edit signiture. Then u can upload it to show the picture rather than just the link. That's how I got mine. I photoshopped all those emblems to one picture and saved it and uploaded it.
    Thanks bro! I figured out how to update my sig. Wooohoooo!!!!

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by flippy View Post
    No problem. It just wasn't the same all this time without your sig showing up haha

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by AzStillers1989 View Post
    No problem. It just wasn't the same all this time without your sig showing up haha
    lol. maybe 13-3 is a legit possibility now.

Legend

User Info Menu

Ahhhh, good to be reminded of the crazy in you Flip

In view of the fact that Mike Tomlin has matched Cowhers record I give him the designation:

TCFCLTC-
    The Coach Formerly Considered Less Than Cowher

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

lol. maybe 13-3 is a legit possibility now.
    I think your right. Your sig was the missing peice all this time. We r going to destroy the Vikings in England hahahaha

Legend

User Info Menu

It was my fault. I had the Jarvis Jones creepy Subway meat sculpture as my offseason post-draft sig. I said I was going back to the good ol' Gladiator/Terrible Towels/Billy Madison "I Award You No Points And May God Have Mercy On Your Soul" Quote sig once the season started. However, I did not change it until today. My bad. I'm going to have to go back to doing Renegade threads again after the bye (provided that Jigawatts agrees to be the first to post after me on those threads with his patented "The jig is up" response, of course).
    Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We don't want Juju & Conner to replace what we lost in Brown & Bell.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by RuthlessBurgher View Post
    It was my fault. I had the Jarvis Jones creepy Subway meat sculpture as my offseason post-draft sig. I said I was going back to the good ol' Gladiator/Terrible Towels/Billy Madison "I Award You No Points And May God Have Mercy On Your Soul" Quote sig once the season started. However, I did not change it until today. My bad. I'm going to have to go back to doing Renegade threads again after the bye (provided that Jigawatts agrees to be the first to post after me on those threads with his patented "The jig is up" response, of course).
    Now I'm starting to feel like 12-4 is a real possibility

Backup

User Info Menu

Now I'm starting to feel like 12-4 is a real possibility
    I am with you Flip!!!

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by steelfin View Post
    I am with you Flip!!!
    Glad someone's on board. 12- 4 baby!!!!!

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Glad someone's on board. 12- 4 baby!!!!!
    Winless before the bye, unbeatable thereafter. We just gave the rest of the league a head start before we pound them to powder. Daddy like!