Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: My guarentee,,,what's yours?

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Oviedo View Post
    I guarantee there will be lots of complaining and second guessing on the board no matter who we select.
    You stole my guarantee.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by JAR View Post
    You stole my guarantee.
    You can guarantee that many posters will say that Cowher was better than Tomlin. That is a sure bet.
    "My team, may they always be right, but right or wrong...MY TEAM!"

Administrator

User Info Menu

You can guarantee that many posters will say that Cowher was better than Tomlin. That is a sure bet.
    You can also guarantee that Ovi will complain that the 3-4 is out dated and no longer works and we should switch defensive schemes... And don't even bring up drafting a defensive player in the 1st couple of rounds. They are waste of picks because they'll have to "ride the pine" for a few years before ever seeing the field.
    Tomlin: Let's unleash hell and "mop the floor" with the competition.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by steelz09 View Post
    You can also guarantee that Ovi will complain that the 3-4 is out dated and no longer works and we should switch defensive schemes... And don't even bring up drafting a defensive player in the 1st couple of rounds. They are waste of picks because they'll have to "ride the pine" for a few years before ever seeing the field.
    Better than a guarantee. It is etched in stone like the Ten Commandmants

Legend

User Info Menu

Better than a guarantee. It is etched in stone like the Ten Commandmants
    We should come up with the 10 Ovi's

1. The 3-4 is outdated

2. Defensive Players Will Sit For 2-3 Years, Why Draft Em?

3. Dick Lebeau is old. See Commandment #1.

4. I am allowed to agree with Eddie Spaghetti 2x per calendar year and it probably should happen on the same day

etc.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by flippy View Post
    We should come up with the 10 Ovi's

1. The 3-4 is outdated

2. Defensive Players Will Sit For 2-3 Years, Why Draft Em?

3. Dick Lebeau is old. See Commandment #1.

4. I am allowed to agree with Eddie Spaghetti 2x per calendar year and it probably should happen on the same day

etc.
    5. Thou shalt not undervalue the TE position which can be more effective than WR

6. Thou shalt not wish for a 1970s running game since "the Bus" is gone forever

7. Thou shalt embrace that a high powered offense is more important than defense in today's NFL

8. The best way to stop an opponents offense is to put the opposing QB on his back

9. The best way to have a high powered offense is to invest in your own Off Line

10. The best way to enjoy this board is to realize eventually that Oviedo will always stay on message and doesn't change his views with the prevailing winds

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

10. The best way to enjoy this board is to realize eventually that Oviedo will always stay on message and doesn't change his views with the prevailing winds
    be careful up on that high horse ovi.

2 years ago you raved like a maniac against taking an OG in the 1st round. Now you have said you would consider taking them back to back. You are not above the fray and you never have been. Maybe I just don't understand the nuances between "staying on message" and beating the everloving crud out of a dead horse as you do often.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

I guarantee popcorn sales for PS regulars will go way up. Count me in.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

I guarantee that we won't draft a running back in the first (the obvious). I also want to guarantee that we either draft Jarvis Jones or Kenny Vaccaro.
    2022 NFL Mock Draft
    -------------------------------------------
    1. Malik Willis, QB; Liberty
    2. Daniel Faalele, OT; Minnesota
    3. Dante Stills, DT; West Virginia
    7. Riley Moss, CB; Iowa

Legend

User Info Menu

Guarentee Chadman will be tired by the time the Steelers pick..... and you lot won't care.

Oh, Chadman like's The 10 Ovi's too.

The people that are trying to make the world worse never take a day off, why should I?

Light up the darkness.

2024 Draft
    1. Darius Robinson DT
    2. Malachi Corley WR
    3. Mike Sainristil CB
    3. Beaux Limmer OC
    4. Jordan Travis QB
    6. Travis Glover OT
    7. Josh Proctor S