Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: WOW - Woodley ripped by unnamed Steeler

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

I didn't perceive what clark said to be whining. He only said things like this should stay in house.

guess we all hear/read differently.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Spaghetti View Post
    I didn't perceive what clark said to be whining. He only said things like this should stay in house.

guess we all hear/read differently.

he didnt sound happy that this leak info got out.

preferred that player keep it "in house"

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by NJ-STEELER View Post
    he didnt sound happy that this leak info got out.

preferred that player keep it "in house"
    Perhaps as a "team leader" who has no problem talking to the local media whenever a microphone is withing 10 feet of him he should have addressed the issue directly with Woodley.

I wonder if Woodley ever apologized to the team for letting them down? Unlikely since he probably feels no one should question him. I'm glad someone did and I hope he is embrassed and angry enough to do something about it likeget into the best shape of his life and be the player he was two years ago.
    "My team, may they always be right, but right or wrong...MY TEAM!"

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Oviedo View Post
    Perhaps as a "team leader" who has no problem talking to the local media whenever a microphone is withing 10 feet of him he should have addressed the issue directly with Woodley.

I wonder if Woodley ever apologized to the team for letting them down? Unlikely since he probably feels no one should question him. I'm glad someone did and I hope he is embrassed and angry enough to do something about it likeget into the best shape of his life and be the player he was two years ago.
    apologized for letting the team down??? are you serious?

should have timmons apologized for letting the team down asnhe sat on the bench his first 2 years as a later draft pick was starting, sacking and helping us win the superbowl?

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

not a chance.

timmons is a favored "replaceable carbon unit".

this reaction to this non story is hilarious. I can't keep track of who all I am supposed to be mad at.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Spaghetti View Post
    not a chance.

timmons is a favored "replaceable carbon unit".

this reaction to this non story is hilarious. I can't keep track of who all I am supposed to be mad at.
    I am hopeful you are actually trainable and are learning. They are all replaceable carbon units but Timmons just happens to be the best player we have on the defense now. So he is less replaceable than Woodley, Harrison, Troy and others.
    "My team, may they always be right, but right or wrong...MY TEAM!"

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

trainable? Yeah right.

I just find it hypocritical when you refuse to swear allegiance to any "replaceable carbon unit" when it fits your agenda and then howl anytime anyone levels a slight against timmons. Don't get me wrong, I was a timmons critic, but if he can continue the production he had last year, then he has earned his money, unlike woodley to this point. But just don't act like you have the high road when it comes to having favorite players and biases. Its just not true and makes you look unseemly.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Oviedo View Post
    I am hopeful you are actually trainable and are learning. They are all replaceable carbon units but Timmons just happens to be the best player we have on the defense now. So he is less replaceable than Woodley, Harrison, Troy and others.
    When Troy and James aren't at the top of their game, this defense doesn't get turnovers period.

I'd even argue Hampton is tougher to replace than Timmy. We desperately need to start collapsing the pocket to get edge pressure on opposing QBs which will turn into mistakes and turnovers.

We don't have another true nose on the roster and that's the whole key to DL's defense. Actually it's probably the strongest argument why we should consider more 4 man DLines.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by BradshawsHairdresser View Post
    [URL="http://www.kffl.com/gnews.php?id=839532-steelers-would-like-lamarr-woodley-to-work-out-differently"]
    Steelers | Would like LaMarr Woodley to work out differently [/URL]

Sun, 17 Feb 2013 17:54:45 -0800
    The [URL="http://www.kffl.com/team/30/nfl/pittsburgh-steelers"]Pittsburgh Steelers[/URL] believe LB [URL="http://www.kffl.com/player/13459/nfl/lamarr-woodley"]LaMarr Woodley[/URL] (ankle, groin, hamstring) dealt with several injuries last season, including a training camp groin injury, and an ankle and hamstring injury in the regular season. The team believes that Woodley needs to approach his offseason workouts with more diligence to avoid the kinds of injuries that have dogged him the past two seasons.

Read more: [URL]http://www.kffl.com/hotw/nfl#ixzz2LDsK9EbG[/URL]

Maybe the team can send the same memo to Troy and his annual calf injury

Legend

User Info Menu

Right

im not happy about woods under performing season marred by injuries but where the slack given to some some of the other players on the defense.

If Woodley had Timmons production In their first 5 years. He probably doesn't even get re signed