Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Planet Steelers Fantasy Football league

Backup

User Info Menu

This is Smash's Steelers from last years team. I have had a hard time when this site got reformed to get back on here to post. Long story short and no administrators getting back to me I had to re register. Anywho I am back. I am interested in playing again. What site was it on again and is there any interest in setting up a league that awards a trophy. I ran a league like that on this site about 5 years ago and it paid out about $85 to the league winner with each putting in about $10.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by legend of polamalu View Post
    This is Smash's Steelers from last years team. I have had a hard time when this site got reformed to get back on here to post. Long story short and no administrators getting back to me I had to re register. Anywho I am back. I am interested in playing again. What site was it on again and is there any interest in setting up a league that awards a trophy. I ran a league like that on this site about 5 years ago and it paid out about $85 to the league winner with each putting in about $10.
    Hey Smash! Welcome back. I remember that league...because I think I won it! It was like the only money league i think we've ever had on our boards.

I don't really have an interest in a trophy, and i'm in 3 money leagues already. Plus I can't draft live because I'll be in Jamaica, so having an autodrafted team is not ideal. But if I'm the only holdout, I'd agree to putting a $20 on it.
    http://i371.photobucket.com/albums/oo156/shiek2134/SHIEK.jpg?t=1299014285

Backup

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Shiek View Post
    Hey Smash! Welcome back. I remember that league...because I think I won it! It was like the only money league i think we've ever had on our boards.

I don't really have an interest in a trophy, and i'm in 3 money leagues already. Plus I can't draft live because I'll be in Jamaica, so having an autodrafted team is not ideal. But if I'm the only holdout, I'd agree to putting a $20 on it.
    If anyone is intersted in a trophy league or a cash awarded league...post here. Iron Sheik can contest the money gets collected by me and paid by me. It comes out to 10-15 each. I will be willing to do the league if we have enough interest. If not I will take part in the other fantasy league with the forum. Thanks

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by legend of polamalu View Post
    If anyone is intersted in a trophy league or a cash awarded league...post here. Iron Sheik can contest the money gets collected by me and paid by me. It comes out to 10-15 each. I will be willing to do the league if we have enough interest. If not I will take part in the other fantasy league with the forum. Thanks

We can probably make our Yahoo league a money league if everyone wants to. If you'd like to sign up for that league again then PM your email address and I will get the email with registration info sent over to you.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Regretfully, I'll have to bow out of the league almost as soon as I got in. I've recently had a change to my schedule that's exponentially increased my workload, and will make keeping up with FF almost impossible for the next couple months. Looks like I'll have to wait another year...again. So consider this me giving up my spot. Sorry guys.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SteelTorch View Post
    Regretfully, I'll have to bow out of the league almost as soon as I got in. I've recently had a change to my schedule that's exponentially increased my workload, and will make keeping up with FF almost impossible for the next couple months. Looks like I'll have to wait another year...again. So consider this me giving up my spot. Sorry guys.

were you in the Planet Steelers league or the Mt. Mama league?

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by D Rock View Post
    were you in the Planet Steelers league or the Mt. Mama league?
    Planet Steelers, I believe. I wasn't in a league last year.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SteelTorch View Post
    Planet Steelers, I believe. I wasn't in a league last year.

You must have been in the Mt. Mama then, because the Planet Steelers league is still private sign ups for last years players right now

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Currently we have filled 10 of last years 12 spots. KiwiSarah and eniparadoxgma have until 11:59 Monday night to register. The first to express interest in playing was pfelix73. Have you joined Jooser's Mt. Mama league already or would you like to be given a spot in my league if Kiwi and enip do not sign up?

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

How many are currently signed up for the Mt. Mama League?