Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mike Adams

Legend

User Info Menu

Mike Adams

Tossed around like a rag doll again last night. Another inconsistence player ala Wallace. Some plays he looks positively beastly, then suddenly takes a few plays off and is doing his best Marcus Gilbert impression.
    Did someone mention he showed these tendencies as a Buckeye?? Awfully frustrating to watch someone with his physical stature getting bitchslapped by no-name defensive tackles.

Legend

User Info Menu

Mike Adams is a rookie, because of an injury to Gilbert he has been forced to play before he's ready. he needs time to develop...
    Steel Maniac's Time-Based Prediction: Lamar Jackson will be a bust and total flop in the NFL.

What Actually Happened: Lamar Jackson became the youngest two-time NFL MVP winner ever.

Gloat gloat gloat

Boom........

Hahahahahahaha

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by NorthCoast View Post
    Tossed around like a rag doll again last night. Another inconsistence player ala Wallace. Some plays he looks positively beastly, then suddenly takes a few plays off and is doing his best Marcus Gilbert impression.
    Did someone mention he showed these tendencies as a Buckeye?? Awfully frustrating to watch someone with his physical stature getting bitchslapped by no-name defensive tackles.
    Yup. The Steelers got duped by him and his "drive to Pittsburgh HQ" to appeal to them... Anyone with his supposed athletic talent, along with high-caliber coaching at a major D1 school, should DOMINATE on his talent. He didn't. THAT RIGHT THERE is your red-flag--just like red-flags for character, medical red-flags, etc. That should've taken him off our draft board essentially.

He lacks the mental necessities.

Legend

User Info Menu

Yes, lets cut him

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by pittpete View Post
    Yes, lets cut him
    yup, just like we should have done with Troy Polamalu and Keenan Lewis and any other rookie who wasn't an All-Pro right away.
    Steel Maniac's Time-Based Prediction: Lamar Jackson will be a bust and total flop in the NFL.

What Actually Happened: Lamar Jackson became the youngest two-time NFL MVP winner ever.

Gloat gloat gloat

Boom........

Hahahahahahaha

Administrator

User Info Menu

I'm not saying the guy is great or anything but at least he's starting and quite possibly will continue starting after Gilbert returns. He's the only rookie we have that #1 could stay healthy and #2 start
    Tomlin: Let's unleash hell and "mop the floor" with the competition.

Legend

User Info Menu

Yes, lets cut him
    I don't agree with that. But we should be looking to the next draft once again...

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

this entire edraft is a BUST!!! Cut DeCastro too!!
    Here We Go Steelers, Here We Go...
    Here We Go Steelers, Here We Go...
    Here We Go Steelers, Here We Go...!!!

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SidSmythe View Post
    this entire edraft is a BUST!!! Cut DeCastro too!!
    I don't agree with that either. Are you being sarcastic?

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Yes, lets cut him
    Obviously can't cut him, but I am quite sure he will be gone soon enough. I was never on the Polamalu, Timmons, or most of the other "cut that guy" hype train. If you are watching this MNF game, can you imagine what Aldon Smith will do if he ever gets a chance against Mike Adams and Max Starks (if you recall what he did to Starks last year). Now as I type this, I can't fathom how we were able to do anything vs. the Giants (i.e. JPP).

Aldon Smith would DESTROY Mike Adams. He would set the NFL record against Adams.