Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: Depressing Reality: Colbert/Tomlin's drafts have sucked a bit

Backup

User Info Menu

I'm just being honest if other dont choose to do so then thats their choice. After all the KKK wore hoods for a reason. They didnt want anyone to know. Perspective

Backup

User Info Menu

Wow. All these bash this guy, praise that guy stuff. Cowher wasnt perfect but how can some talk like he's a complete joke? He's a future HOF coach. He orchestrated years and years of dominant Steeler football that we all came to know and love. This happened, by the way, after 7/8 really bad years with Noll. Cowher's systems and decisions won right away....but some of you say don't give him credit....they were Noll's players. Really???

Bash him all you want but if you are going to blame him for EVERY organizational fault that you can think of during his tenure, then he should get huge credit for every single thing that went great. Neither are very logical.....can't have it both ways.

Not trying to offend anyone here, nor am I trying to change anyone's opinions to that of my own. Just my opinion.
    [URL="http://famousfatdave.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2006/08/GodfatherIIClemenza.jpg"][/URL]

Backup

User Info Menu

Cowher is not a Hall of Fame coach. Sorry

Backup

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by stopplayn View Post
    I'm just being honest if other dont choose to do so then thats their choice. After all the KKK wore hoods for a reason. They didnt want anyone to know. Perspective
    Who knew Al Sharpton was a Steeler fan?:0

You don't have a case Rev. If it were politics I would give you a pass, but Steeler fans love their players no matter what their color, but they will bash anyone on a dime for a missed tackle or a holding call. Just because you root for your own color and you take offense when Steeler fans bash the coach or player that is the same color as you, just shows that maybe you are the racist who sees colors instead of numbers. Just sayin....

Backup

User Info Menu

We finally agree. No he isn't. That is why I clearly said "future" HOF coach.
    [URL="http://famousfatdave.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2006/08/GodfatherIIClemenza.jpg"][/URL]

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by stopplayn View Post
    Cowher is not a Hall of Fame coach. Sorry
    I always liked The Chin, but he probably needed to win more than one Super Bowl in 15 seasons to be a Hall of Fame coach.
    Steel Maniac's Time-Based Prediction: Lamar Jackson will be a bust and total flop in the NFL.

What Actually Happened: Lamar Jackson became the youngest two-time NFL MVP winner ever.

Gloat gloat gloat

Boom........

My IT guy...
    Hahahahahahaha

Backup

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SDSteel1 View Post
    Who knew Al Sharpton was a Steeler fan?:0

You don't have a case Rev. If it were politics I would give you a pass, but Steeler fans love their players no matter what their color, but they will bash anyone on a dime for a missed tackle or a holding call. Just because you root for your own color and you take offense when Steeler fans bash the coach or player that is the same color as you, just shows that maybe you are the racist who sees colors instead of numbers. Just sayin....
    The typical guy with "issues" always assums that I am black, when I have clearly stated that my OWN issues had to be brought to my attention by a buddy. Sorry I'm no Sharpton. I prefer David Duke, Mitt Romney, George W. those types. I just dont hide behind the bs. I am white so I am privvy to all of the racial names directed at Tomlin. IF you dont think that his Color is an issue with some people then that is your opinion. I know different. Many people at Steeler games HATED Bruce Arians but NOT ONCE have I ever heard him called an epithet. Tomlin doesnt get that benefit. Lastly, I and not a Tomlin fan. I just tell the truth as I see it. Actually, wanted us to hire Brian Billick but he wasnt available.

Backup

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by virgilbosetti View Post
    We finally agree. No he isn't. That is why I clearly said "future" HOF coach.
    What is he getting in on? ONE Super Bowl? Not likely

Backup

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by hawaiiansteel View Post
    I always liked The Chin, but he probably needed to win more than one Super Bowl in 15 seasons to be a Hall of Fame coach.
    Agreed. And all of the Home Field AFCCG's he lost wont help either

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by lloydroid View Post
    Ummmm, he inherited Rod Woodson, Kirkland, Lake, Hardy Nickerson, Lloyd, Steed, Darren Perry, DJ Johnson, Jerry O - not a bad base of players, for sure.
    Some of these posters don't even follow the Steelers. Probably joined the wagon after a couple of SB titles!
    [url=http://img525.imageshack.us/i/steelers2010.jpg/]http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/2...eelers2010.jpg[/url]