Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: ? for those 'loving' the shazier pick

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by sick beats View Post
    By the way, I supported the Timmons pick and defended him all the way through and I was right in doing so. Although some refuse to admit it, Timmons is a fine player and worthy of his draft slot. So, in other words, I am not some general naysayer who claims every decision they make is wrong. But I will call a spade a spade, when, in fact, I feel they have screwed the pooch.
    The key word is "feel"

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by squidkid View Post
    330 views and still not one person that loves and supports this selection can answer any of my questions.
    i wonder why?
    Ok here goes. NO ONE CARES!

Legend

User Info Menu

Just saying...
    From February
    I'll start
    Steelers trade down in the first round and pick
    Ryan Shazier Ohio State
    Also get a 3rd round pick
    [url]http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?p=1267036#post1267036[/url]

Administrator

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by pittpete View Post
    Just saying...
    From February
    [URL]http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?p=1267036#post1267036[/URL]
    You had a trade down and selection of Shazier. That tells me you think he was a reach at #15.

Rookie

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by steelz09 View Post
    You had a trade down and selection of Shazier. That tells me you think he was a reach at #15.
    In February, before the combine, before his weigh in at 237 and his great workout, perhaps he was...

A "productive but believed to be 215 lb LB" might have been a reach at the time...a "productive and confirmed 237 lb LB who runs a 4.36" isn't...

Legend

User Info Menu

330 views and still not one person that loves and supports this selection can answer any of my questions.
    i wonder why?

Perhaps because you have seem to have taken this so personally and become so irrational no one wants to bother or cares.
    "My team, may they always be right, but right or wrong...MY TEAM!"

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Slapstick View Post
    In February, before the combine, before his weigh in at 237 and his great workout, perhaps he was...

A "productive but believed to be 215 lb LB" might have been a reach at the time...a "productive and confirmed 237 lb LB who runs a 4.36" isn't...
    I think that is a good point. If he can hold that weight during the season that would be a good sign.
    Trolls are people too.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by sick beats View Post
    I didn't see one mention of him, other than in the "worst nightmare pick" thread. I am so sick of the Steelers thinking they have to be cute and draft someone that is out of left field. They believe their own press clippings too much, about them being such draft "gurus." It simply hasn't been true for a pretty long time, but they still think they are genius. The emperor has no clothes.
    You are one miserable human being. Sheesh

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Oviedo View Post
    Perhaps because you have seem to have taken this so personally and become so irrational no one wants to bother or cares.

not irrational at all. it is a simple question
    by no one responding only proves my point
    steelers = 3 ring circus with tomlin being the head clown

Legend

User Info Menu

not irrational at all. it is a simple question
    by no one responding only proves my point
    No it proves that on this topic you have become one of the posters that other posters just want to ignore because you are being irrational and seem desperate to have someone tell you you're right

You post good things when you don't get like this. Really think everyone has tuned you out on this topic
    "My team, may they always be right, but right or wrong...MY TEAM!"