Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Planet Steelers Fantasy Football league

Legend

User Info Menu

Doesn't matter where Chadman picks- he'll still wipe the floor with your bleeding, crying caracass.... just sayin.
    The people that are trying to make the world worse never take a day off, why should I?

Light up the darkness.

2024 Draft
    1. Kool-Aid McKinstry CB
    2. Sedrick Van Pran-Grainger OC
    3. Devontez Walker WR
    3. Maason Smith DT
    4. Matt Goncalves OT
    6. Trevin Wallace ILB
    7. AJ Barner TE

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Chadman View Post
    Doesn't matter where Chadman picks- he'll still wipe the floor with your bleeding, crying caracass.... just sayin.
    I propose one more new rule then...Chadman gets the last 8 picks of the 19th round, then all 12 picks in the 20th round, and that's it. Good luck.
    Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We don't want Juju & Conner to replace what we lost in Brown & Bell.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by RuthlessBurgher View Post
    I propose one more new rule then...Chadman gets the last 8 picks of the 19th round, then all 12 picks in the 20th round, and that's it. Good luck.
    And then LeSean McCoy rushes for 5,000 yards and 80 TDs. The world explodes.

Backup

User Info Menu

I have an additional concern, maybe you already addressed it. What are we doing if some of last years 12 owners do not want to play this year and we need to get new owners? How will they have the option of a keeper if they don't have a roster? Do they just not get a keeper? Do they inherit another team, and if so, how does that get assigned to them?

Not trying to be an ass, just trying to make sure this is as fair as possible. These were the issues that year after year kept a league I was in from using keepers. Multiple years in a row it seemed like five out of 10 owners thought it was a GREAT idea, two others had crappy rosters and hated the idea of keepers, and the last three spots kept getting turned over with new owners who then caused a huge bit of drama about not having any players to pick from and demanding to get the top draft picks.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

yeah I had planned on giving unclaimed rosters to players who have expressed interest in joining and were not in last year's league on a random draw. That's all in a post somewhere earlier in the thread...I think it's on page 1.

Legend

User Info Menu

The Mt. Mama League has been created.

ID# 329829
    Password: Steelers1

Same settings as last year so far. I'm up for suggestions.... but, I'd like to mirror the other leagues on here.

Live Draft on Saturday, September 1st @ 9:30 pm EST.
    ​2019 MNFE CHAMPION

Legend

User Info Menu

We have 5 players on board so far...
    ​2019 MNFE CHAMPION

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Jooser View Post
    We have 5 players on board so far...
    We have been holding at 7 for the past week plus. The remaining 5 players from last years league have until 11:59 ET next Monday, the 13th, to sign up. Any remaining spots will be given to anyone else showing interest in playing.

Backup

User Info Menu

I havent been on in a while, but the Hostile Squirrels would like a chance at redemption.

Last season was brutal.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Tomlinator View Post
    I havent been on in a while, but the Hostile Squirrels would like a chance at redemption.

Last season was brutal.

did you get the email I sent with the info to sign up? If not, PM with the email address I can send it to.