Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: 9th Pick in Draft

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by squidkid View Post
    ok, 21st in average yards per game.
    no axe. i like him and hes from my school. seen him a ton in person. just cant get excited about his 58 yards a game and his pathetic ypc.
    if he was on any other team and we were facing them, would anybody here say, 'that guy is very good, we need to stop him'?
    You must have an ax to grind because you are refusing to acknowledge what he does in the passing game. You are looking at a rookie running back running behind a hodgepodge OL and using that to call him well below average.
    Trolls are people too.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by feltdizz View Post
    I think a better question is what other team would say "our RB is playing very good so lets stop him ourselves?"

1st quarter: Bell 9 carries... 40 yards. On the drive we fed him it resulted in a TD.

2nd qtr: 1 carry.. 4 yards.

then in the 3rd quarter..

run for 6, pass for 10, run for 9... end result TD

4th quarter..

pass, pass, pass, pass, pass, pass...

If we just fed the kid against the 25th rushing D we would have probably won.

Exactly......
    Trolls are people too.

Rookie

User Info Menu

we need playmakers....3 biggest needs cb,mlb,nt.....with that said,,,ill take dennard cb ,msu,,,,,borland mlb wissy,,or bulloch msu,,,,and a big fatty at nt ,dont know who but i want a fatty!!!!

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

[QUOTE=hawaiiansteel;585679]what's up fezz, how have you been?

you make a good point, that is eerily reminiscent of Bruce Arians...[/QUOTE Not too much, busy with work. Glad to see your still posting.

Legend

User Info Menu

Post-Miami thoughts

Sunday, December 08, 2013
    by Dale Lolley

@ If I'm Kevin Colbert, and thank goodness for Steelers fans that I'm not, I'm taking the best defensive playmakers available on the first two days of the draft.

Mike Adams played a solid game at left tackle Sunday, and the Steelers have been pleased with the play of Kelvin Beachum. There's no way I'd spend a pick on anyone who doesn't run a sub 4.8 40 unless he's a 6-5, 290-pound defensive lineman. Or a nose tackle.

[URL]http://nflfromthesidelines.blogspot.com/2013/12/post-miami-thoughts.html[/URL]
    Steel Maniac's Time-Based Prediction: Lamar Jackson will be a bust and total flop in the NFL.

What Actually Happened: Lamar Jackson became the youngest two-time NFL MVP winner ever.

Gloat gloat gloat

Boom........

My IT guy...
    Hahahahahahaha

Legend

User Info Menu

i'll wait to see if adams can play a solid game thats essentially not on a slip and slide before deciding he's the LT of the future.

no one had any footing on that field

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by NJ-STEELER View Post
    i'll wait to see if adams can play a solid game thats essentially not on a slip and slide before deciding he's the LT of the future.

no one had any footing on that field
    plus 1... when I think of Adams I think of the Minnesota Vikings and Jared Allen. it was the single worst performance by a Pittsburg Steeler offensive lineman.. for as long as I can remember. Im holding out hope for the guy, but he clearly has a long ways to go.

Legend

User Info Menu

Adams is not the answer at LT right now. There are 4 guys in the draft who could probably step in and play better than he has at LT. We need to take one of them.
    "My team, may they always be right, but right or wrong...MY TEAM!"

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Oviedo View Post
    Adams is not the answer at LT right now. There are 4 guys in the draft who could probably step in and play better than he has at LT. We need to take one of them.
    Here's how I see it. BEN isn't 25 anymore. He needs a Legit LT to finish off his career.
    Here We Go Steelers, Here We Go...
    Here We Go Steelers, Here We Go...
    Here We Go Steelers, Here We Go...!!!

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SidSmythe View Post
    Here's how I see it. BEN isn't 25 anymore. He needs a Legit LT to finish off his career.
    Seriously!
    http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w226/angryasian07/SIGNATURES/DOS2.jpg
    Crush your enemies, see them driven before you, hear the lamentations of their women.