Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: O-f-f-e-n-s-i-v-e

Legend

User Info Menu

O-f-f-e-n-s-i-v-e

-Mr Haley, your gameplan sucked today.You made no adjustments against an aggressive defense.
    Tight man coverage and not a single bunch formation did i see.
    -Mr. Tomlin, you have proven once again that you make at least one bone headed call per game.
    Do you have a fancy word that describes that?
    -Mr. Wallace, you need to see what the other elite receivers have done today.
    Your TD in garbage time was great, but of course it had to be an absolutely perfect pass.
    -Offensive line, you were truly offensive, I will not waste an ounce of effort typing any more about you
    -Defense, sorry you had to stay on the field so long.
    Mr. Haley owes you all a day at the spa.
    -Mr. Rainey, when the ball is 5 yards deep in the endzone please take a knee.
    The chances of one of these undisciplined mooks not getting called for a penalty is unlikely.
    -Antonio, don't even bother fielding a punt.
    I can't remember the last time we were actually able to run after the catch due to the lack of blocking on ST.
    -Steeler Nation, it is over.Once again this team has played down to it's competition.
    Playoffs?
    This team?
    Not a chance.
    Not enough heart and not enough brains.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

The offense game plan was horrible, maybe listening to the Rooney's to much about the running game.
    [url=http://img525.imageshack.us/i/steelers2010.jpg/]http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/2...eelers2010.jpg[/url]

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Today was a horrible showing but we will still get a playoff spot.

Legend

User Info Menu

How do you figure that my friend?

Backup

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Pittsburgh View Post
    Today was a horrible showing but we will still get a playoff spot.
    That is not a guarantee...and unless something drastic happens with this team...I don't want to watch them play one of the elite teams....

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by steelfin View Post
    That is not a guarantee...and unless something drastic happens with this team...I don't want to watch them play one of the elite teams....
    How many times have we been blown out by an elite team in the playoffs? If bad teams.made the playoffs or Tebow was on a playoff team I would be worried.

Legend

User Info Menu

If we make the play offs we will likely be one and done.

What is better that or getting a higher draft pick?
    "My team, may they always be right, but right or wrong...MY TEAM!"

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Oviedo View Post
    If we make the play offs we will likely be one and done.

What is better that or getting a higher draft pick?
    I don't see merely "making" the playoffs as being some kind of huge prize. If we were to make no better showing in the playoffs than last year, I'd rather miss them and take the higher draft pick.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by BradshawsHairdresser View Post
    I don't see merely "making" the playoffs as being some kind of huge prize. If we were to make no better showing in the playoffs than last year, I'd rather miss them and take the higher draft pick.
    Yeah, but you want that feeling right before kickoff in the playoffs. Nothing is better than that anticipation. If we're in the playoffs, everyone will be excited. If we aren't everyone will be bummed.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by BradshawsHairdresser View Post
    Unfortunately, nobody gets into the playoffs on the condition that they can only play one. I would much rather make the playoffs on the off chance that we can win out than not make the playoffs.