Thread: OMG... these refs are clearly calling games for the home teams.

Legend

User Info Menu

OMG... these refs are clearly calling games for the home teams.

The scabs are being paid by the refs who are locked out. I cast believe the NFL is going downhill like this.... GB was hosed on the last play of the game. A clear INT called a TD.

Gruden is going in on the refs.... I know the coaches and players can't bash the refs but the announcers are tearing these refs apart and rightfully so...

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

how about that pass interference call again Sam Shields on 1st and 30?

Ridiculous - The Seahawks receiver bear-hugged him.

Legend

User Info Menu

These replacement refs are a farce....

Free Ed Hoculi !!!

Legend

User Info Menu

Horrible.... just horrible... but I also remember the Packers getting some ridiculous calls last year.

These refs suck.... but so did the other refs. lol..

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by feltdizz View Post
    Horrible.... just horrible... but I also remember the Packers getting some ridiculous calls last year.

These refs suck.... but so did the other refs. lol..

It's a completely different level of suck.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by D Rock View Post
    100% agree

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Seahawks fans here still mentioning the 2005 SB and that they finally deserve to rob someone else for a change!

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by D Rock View Post
    A whole new level is right!!

Legend

User Info Menu

From what I have seen through 3 weeks, games are called to the home team. I read a stat where there is a huge shift between regular refs and these refs when it comes to home teams having penalty edge, win against the spread, and win straight up.

The best advice I have is if you are in a survival pool, do not take a road team...

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by steeler_fan_in_t.o. View Post
    From what I have seen through 3 weeks, games are called to the home team. I read a stat where there is a huge shift between regular refs and these refs when it comes to home teams having penalty edge, win against the spread, and win straight up.

The best advice I have is if you are in a survival pool, do not take a road team...
    most college games tend to get home cooking.. it feels like these refs are feeding off the crowd.

I think someone said these refs were doing D2 and D3 football(can't remember the new names for these leagues)