Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: adams being sued now

Legend

User Info Menu

adams being sued now

[URL]http://thesteelersfans.com/2590/man-acquitted-stabbing-mike-adams-files-civil-suit/[/URL]

oops, looks like all of adams lies are catching up with him
    steelers = 3 ring circus with tomlin being the head clown

Legend

User Info Menu

You even read the article?

Rookie

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by pittpete View Post
    We all know he didn't....

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

So if you stab someone, and get thrown in jail, then you are acquitted....it means you can sue the person you stabbed?
    Or is that only if they have a lot of money?
    http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w226/angryasian07/SIGNATURES/DOS2.jpg
    Crush your enemies, see them driven before you, hear the lamentations of their women.

Backup

User Info Menu

I read the article, and I also find it concerning. It was bad enough to see Adams horrible play last season, as he likely was slowed by the recovering stab wound. Now he will have the distraction of being sued, and have to worry about that now. Just like the Michael Sam situation...this can only be a distraction. And as for what Colbert said, what was he supposed to say ? It was obvious Lip service. Considering that Gilbert is a horrible RT, and now Adams and his craziness,,,,It was the only reason why I wish we would have maybe selected Tiny Richardson in round 7. At the very least he could be the true " Road Grader " that this team and it's very bad Running game needs. Cause Gilbert has been proven a Bust in my opinion. And Adams is close to being placed on that list by me as well.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by thetruthteller View Post
    I read the article, and I also find it concerning. It was bad enough to see Adams horrible play last season, as he likely was slowed by the recovering stab wound. Now he will have the distraction of being sued, and have to worry about that now. Just like the Michael Sam situation...this can only be a distraction. And as for what Colbert said, what was he supposed to say ? It was obvious Lip service. Considering that Gilbert is a horrible RT, and now Adams and his craziness,,,,It was the only reason why I wish we would have maybe selected Tiny Richardson in round 7. At the very least he could be the true " Road Grader " that this team and it's very bad Running game needs. Cause Gilbert has been proven a Bust in my opinion. And Adams is close to being placed on that list by me as well.
    He could've said much less than what he did. I found it curious, that he would go far as saying what he said. I do agree with you though, that Adams has been an abject failure to this point.

Rookie

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Discipline of Steel View Post
    So if you stab someone, and get thrown in jail, then you are acquitted....it means you can sue the person you stabbed?
    Or is that only if they have a lot of money?
    If I were Adams, I would counter sue about the whole "stabbing" thing...

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

So he's being sued by a "rapper?" Seems like every black dude I know is a self-proclaimed rapper these days.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by pittpete View Post
    Read? Lol...

Backup

User Info Menu

So if these guys didn't stab him who did? I am confused?