Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: How can you not love this guy?!!!

Benchwarmer

User Info Menu

I hope they don't try to move him inside

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by steel50 View Post
    I hope they don't try to move him inside
    On the other hand, I hope they try to get him on the field to do what he does best, beat down the AFCN quarterbacks.

Pappy

1.20 -
    2.51 -
    3.84 -
    3.98 -
    4.119 -
    7.178 -
    7.195 -

"Football is a physical game, well, it used to be anyways" - Mel Blount

Benchwarmer

User Info Menu

Very true I just see being way more productive off the outside getting after the qb

Legend

User Info Menu

Why cant we just let him roam and do whatever he wants? Who cares if theres 3 OLBs on the field together?

Benchwarmer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by flippy View Post
    Why cant we just let him roam and do whatever he wants? Who cares if theres 3 OLBs on the field together?
    I agree I was just saying he would be more productive off edge than inside lb

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by steel50 View Post
    I agree I was just saying he would be more productive off edge than inside lb
    I agree with you, I think he would get caught up too much in the wash on the inside.
    Steel Maniac's Time-Based Prediction: Lamar Jackson will be a bust and total flop in the NFL.

What Actually Happened: Lamar Jackson became the youngest two-time NFL MVP winner ever.

Gloat gloat gloat

Boom........

Hahahahahahaha

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

He just never looked fast in his highlights, that's my only concern. He was always in the right spot though, and I think that's more valuable.

Or i just expect to much speed from folks.

ETA: That being said, I have a good feeling about him. I hope he's a beast. I hope he's mean too, just on the field though.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

What are you guys talking about? Putting a guy with spinal (neck) issues at a position (ILB) where he will have his neck compressed regularly and as a given, would be the height of stupidity. The guy doesn't need to be headbutting Offensive Guards and Fullbacks every day in practice and games.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Shoe View Post
    What are you guys talking about? Putting a guy with spinal (neck) issues at a position (ILB) where he will have his neck compressed regularly and as a given, would be the height of stupidity. The guy doesn't need to be headbutting Offensive Guards and Fullbacks every day in practice and games.
    why would we move a guy his size inside? Let him do what he has been doing in college... he looks like a natural on the edge and is a little light IMO.

Backup

User Info Menu

I get the feeling this guy will be a BEAST.
    Steeler Nation in Spain