Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Post your Nightmare pick here for round 1...

Backup

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by sick beats View Post
    Odell Beckham, Jr. I hate that some have us taking him in the 1st round. He isn't real tall (5-11) and he is weak as sh-t (7 reps at 225). And he is known to "lose focus" and get out-muscled if defenders are close. And although his 40 time is pretty quick, they say he lacks top end speed. WTF would we draft this guy? Oh, and is described as "timid" over the middle. Great. Let's draft this guy.

And yet SOME here want the steelers to take the Wisconsin WR in round 2...and he is even weaker, and less productive......go figure!!

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by thetruthteller View Post
    And yet SOME here want the steelers to take the Wisconsin WR in round 2.
    who is that?

I'm pretty sure Abbrederis has always been projected to go to the Steelers with our 3rd round comp pick at 3(97) if we were to select him...

Backup

User Info Menu

Ebron, Benjamin, Martin, Lewan

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by feltdizz View Post
    Ebron
    Roby
    Robinson
    any OL from tOSU,
    any player from Texas
    Greg Robinson from Auburn?? or Allen Robinson WR Penn State. I could understand the WR but not the tackle if that's who you're referring to.
    1. C.J. Mosley LB Alabama
    2. Jordan Matthews WR Vanderbilt
    3. (comp) Philip Gaines CB Rice
    4. Arthur Lynch TE Georgia
    5. Ross Cockrell CB Duke
    5. (comp) Derrick Hopkins DT Virginia Tech
    6. Josh Mauro DE Stanford
    6. (comp) Shaquil Barrett OLB Colorado State
    7. Quincy Enunwa WR Nebraska

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by thetruthteller View Post
    And yet SOME here want the steelers to take the Wisconsin WR in round 2...and he is even weaker, and less productive......go figure!!
    But at least it wouldn't use our first rounder (however, wasting a 2nd rounder isn't much better). But taking that guy in the 2nd is still insane. He is slotted to go in the 3rd or 4th. Taking him the 2nd would be retarded.

[url]http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/players/1785868/jared-abbrederis[/url]

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by thor75 View Post
    Greg Robinson from Auburn?? or Allen Robinson WR Penn State. I could understand the WR but not the tackle if that's who you're referring to.
    I don't know if I'd have a problem with the PSU in the 2nd. Certainly not in the 1st.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

I don't know if I'd have a problem with the PSU in the 2nd. Certainly not in the 1st.
    Yes, I was referring to the first round.
    1. C.J. Mosley LB Alabama
    2. Jordan Matthews WR Vanderbilt
    3. (comp) Philip Gaines CB Rice
    4. Arthur Lynch TE Georgia
    5. Ross Cockrell CB Duke
    5. (comp) Derrick Hopkins DT Virginia Tech
    6. Josh Mauro DE Stanford
    6. (comp) Shaquil Barrett OLB Colorado State
    7. Quincy Enunwa WR Nebraska

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by hawaiiansteel View Post
    who is that?

I'm pretty sure Abbrederis has always been projected to go to the Steelers with our 3rd round comp pick at 3(97) if we were to select him...
    The dude did a total of 4 reps of 225....and he is a football player? Does he never lift at all? Is bench press much of an indicator for WRs? Not all that crucial, but what it does tell me is if he is pressed at the LOS, he won't be able to push through it, not being that super weak. A. Brown may not be a powerhouse, but he is slick enough to get past the jam, or he wouldn't be as productive as he is.

Backup

User Info Menu

The dude did a total of 4 reps of 225....and he is a football player? Does he never lift at all? Is bench press much of an indicator for WRs? Not all that crucial, but what it does tell me is if he is pressed at the LOS, he won't be able to push through it, not being that super weak. A. Brown may not be a powerhouse, but he is slick enough to get past the jam, or he wouldn't be as productive as he is.

And this guy is like 195lbs....only 4 ? Hell, the tiny Archer kid from Kent State, at 170 Lbs did 20 Reps!

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Eric Ebron.
    2022 NFL Mock Draft
    -------------------------------------------
    1. Malik Willis, QB; Liberty
    2. Daniel Faalele, OT; Minnesota
    3. Dante Stills, DT; West Virginia
    7. Riley Moss, CB; Iowa