Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Does anyone here have any INSIDE information

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by RuthlessBurgher View Post
    It's okay that you had a "special" relationship with coach LeBeau (as long as it wasn't a "special" relationship with another defensive coordinator in central PA, you're okay).
    Funny. Though the thought of that guy makes me sick. So thanks for making me sick

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

nope

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SDSteel1 View Post
    I played ball and went to college with the last CFO of the NFL, I also played ball with an OC for one of the teams in Florida. My sister dated and almost married one of Brett Favre's centers a few years back. I just ran into Robert Griffith who I played Pop Warner with and High School ball against at a function thrown by Marshall Faulk. The strength coach for the Super bowl Champs was my strength coach in college, and I currently coach pop warner with a guy who played for Andy Reid at UTEP and was Sean Kuglers roommate on the road in college, and my son who just got certified as a personal trainer worked out with a current d line man for the Detroit Lions today....and yet I have no inside information on anything.
    i think you are the winner

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

I used to serve pie to Jon Kolb when he came into the restaurant I worked at. That guy was massive. He would leave me tips but no inside information.
    As many on this site think ... The Rooney's suck, Colbert sucks, Tomlin sucks, the coaches suck, and the players suck.

but Go Steelers!!!

Legend

User Info Menu

i also worked with a cousin of jerome bettis. she was on a different shift from me tho. the cousing invited another coworker of mine down to jeromes mom and dads after a preseason game, i believe, between pitt and detroit. the cooworker took my bettis jersey with her. jerome showed up at mom and dads afeter the game and signed a bunch of stuff for my cooworker friends. she said jerome and his pareents were the nicest people you could imagine.

Backup

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by squidkid View Post
    i think you are the winner
    What's really funny is I have been taking IGF-1 the Deer antler stuff for the last 2 years. I was talking about it with my son who was doing the training, and he was approached by some other guys in the league who would like to purchase from me and my connection. I'm checking to see whether I can private label it or not tomorrow morning. I could be the next Balco! hahaha. I also used to play high school ball against TD Tommy Vardell, and I run into Scott Sheilds every summer at the OMBAC OTL championships, and played against him a couple of years ago....and I still have no inside information.....except I did recently hear Cam Newton is a prick.

Legend

User Info Menu

I did recently hear Cam Newton is a prick.
    I didn't need any inside information to figure that out...

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

What's really funny is I have been taking IGF-1 the Deer antler stuff for the last 2 years. I was talking about it with my son who was doing the training, and he was approached by some other guys in the league who would like to purchase from me and my connection. I'm checking to see whether I can private label it or not tomorrow morning. I could be the next Balco! hahaha. I also used to play high school ball against TD Tommy Vardell, and I run into Scott Sheilds every summer at the OMBAC OTL championships, and played against him a couple of years ago....and I still have no inside information.....except I did recently hear Cam Newton is a prick.
    IGF-1 seem to help you? What have your results from it been, and what did you start taking it for? I tore both MCL's at one time about 4 years ago and they kill me. I was pitcher all my life through college and my shoulder kills me. I looked at IGF-1 spray a few years ago but never spent the money as I didn't know if it actually worked. So...does it work and is it worth the money? Would one of those bottles that cost 70 bucks from that SWAT place last a month?
    @_Hellgrammite

Backup

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Pittsburgh View Post
    IGF-1 seem to help you? What have your results from it been, and what did you start taking it for? I tore both MCL's at one time about 4 years ago and they kill me. I was pitcher all my life through college and my shoulder kills me. I looked at IGF-1 spray a few years ago but never spent the money as I didn't know if it actually worked. So...does it work and is it worth the money? Would one of those bottles that cost 70 bucks from that SWAT place last a month?
    I have been taking the product for about 2 years. I am in my 40's, and I work out hard 4 days a week and it helps with my recovery and my lean body mass. I have moved from taking a spray product from off the shelf, to a extra strong prescription type product where the purity and the strength are about 10-15 times stronger than what I started taking 2 years ago. It's like the fountain of youth formula. But I went through about 4 different companies and 2 years of research to find this company and product.

So, yes I feel it works, but I am paying $150-$200 per bottle....a months supply, but the new stuff should be better than what Ray Ray was taking to heal his bicep.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by ikestops85 View Post
    I used to serve pie to Jon Kolb when he came into the restaurant I worked at. That guy was massive. He would leave me tips but no inside information.
    By "tips" do you mean information like "Bet against the Steelers this weekend. Their linemen are too fat and slow from eating too much pie"?