Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Ike Taylor...Really?

Rookie

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by blitzburg2013 View Post
    Again, my point was a difference in the PLAYOFFS. We're not talking about how good our defense is against Brandon weeded,
    The QB of the Browns is "Branderek Anderweeden"....

Legend

User Info Menu

First we have to make the playoffs.
    Secondly, Ike is as close to a solid CB that there is in today's NFL.
    I don't see your arguement being valid.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by blitzburg2013 View Post
    Again, my point was a difference in the PLAYOFFS. We're not talking about how good our defense is against Brandon weeded, matt hasselback or mark Sanchez. We're talking about how our d is going to do in the playoffs against brady, manning, schaub. As I said before any corners we have will not make a difference against them, the difference will be the points I have made.
    No one can predict how the playoffs will go. But, Ike is our best corner and gives us our best chance to win in the playoffs. I'm not sure what you want folks to say. Does Ike suck sometimes? Yes. But, so do 98% of the corners in the game. They suck because the rules forbid them to do so many things that they basically have to play perfectly on each play to avoid sucking.
    Even if Bill Belichick was getting an atomic wedgie, his face would look exactly the same.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by D Rock View Post
    that's just silly talk. Do you by any chance have a brother or cousin named Lloydroid?
    Statements or postings that violate the above terms will be deleted from postings upon discovery. While we may attempt to notify you if we move or delete a post, we are under no obligation to do so. Depending on the nature of the violation, the Planet Steelers community at their sole discretion may terminate a customer's account.

o Any communication that is intended to harass, belittle, humiliate, threaten or cause embarrassment to a fellow member, coach or player.
    The double standards continue. As do the FAILURE to follow Christian beliefs. FAIL. FAIL. FAIL.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by lloydroid View Post
    The double standards continue. As do the FAILURE to follow Christian beliefs. FAIL. FAIL. FAIL.

I saw a similarity in your posting styles, and asked a simple question. No problem there.

Legend

User Info Menu

...if I could be like Ike....

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by D Rock View Post
    I saw a similarity in your posting styles, and asked a simple question. No problem there.
    Bull sh-t.

that's just silly talk. Do you by any chance have a brother or cousin named Lloydroid?
    Clearly, you attempted a form of ridicule. No biggie. But if you are allowed to do it, then everyone should be allowed. Double standards are untruthful.

Legend

User Info Menu

Bull sh-t.

Clearly, you attempted a form of ridicule. No biggie. But if you are allowed to do it, then everyone should be allowed. Double standards are untruthful.

You 2 are like Ovi and Spaghetti. It took a while, but now they're besties. In good ole Hollywood Brangelina fashion, I'm dubbing those 2 "Spaghetti O's".

You guys could be "D Roid". All it takes is agreeing on 1 thing and bam - it just happens.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

I'll wait to discuss Ike in the playoffs on monday. the way this team has performed this year it's a real possibility the season is over in 48 hours. cincy knows with a win we are likely eliminated. they will be motivated, inspired with enough young talent who don't understand their role in the NFL as bungles is to be perennial losers.

however, IF we make the playoffs - we're a better team with Ike than without.
    2014 MNF EXEC CHAMPION!!!

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Good thing I'll be standing in front of Jesus Christ on Judgement Day and not LloydDroid!!
    Here We Go Steelers, Here We Go...
    Here We Go Steelers, Here We Go...
    Here We Go Steelers, Here We Go...!!!