Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Possible Red Flag on DeAndre Hopkins

Legend

User Info Menu

Possible Red Flag on DeAndre Hopkins

I know some of you are really high on this dude...KFFL is reporting that the hotel room that he shared with Rutgers WR Mark Harrison at the NFL Combine was found trashed after they left. Could affect his draft status.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Apparently there was urine & feces around the bathroom , food all over the beds and toothpaste all over the mirror. To me that sounds like someone else's idea poor idea of a prank that someone would refuse to clean up, then something you would do in your own room.
    Last edited by Mister Pittsburgh; 04-18-2013 at 09:13 PM.
    @_Hellgrammite

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

2022 NFL Mock Draft
    -------------------------------------------
    1. Malik Willis, QB; Liberty
    2. Daniel Faalele, OT; Minnesota
    3. Dante Stills, DT; West Virginia
    7. Riley Moss, CB; Iowa

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Rara View Post
    he leaves poops in closets.
    @_Hellgrammite

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Pittsburgh View Post
    Apparently there was urine & feces around the bathroom , food all over the beds and toothpaste all over the mirror. To me that sounds like someone else's idea poor idea of a prank that someone would refuse to clean up, then something you would do in your own room.
    That's what hotel bathrooms in Alabama usually look like anyway!

(just kidding, anyone from Alabama)
    Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We don't want Juju & Conner to replace what we lost in Brown & Bell.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Dookie was like the Easter Bunny. A very creepy Easter Bunny who leaves poop in your basket.
    @_Hellgrammite

Backup

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by mister pittsburgh View Post
    dookie was like the easter bunny. A very creepy easter bunny who leaves poop in your basket.
    the dump truck!!!

Legend

User Info Menu

Sux... cuz I like Hopkins... prolly my fav "round 1/2" WR in this draft
    2013 MNF Executive Champion!

DeVille's Late-March Mock (In Progress)
    1.20 - Jackson Powers-Johnson, C, Oregon
    2.51 - "WR/DL/CB" (tbd)
    3.84 -
    "WR/DL/CB" (tbd)
    3.98 - "WR/DL/CB" (tbd)
    4.117 - Jordan Travis, QB, FSU
    6.178 -Travis Glover, OT, Ga State
    6.195 - Isaac Guerendo, RB, Louisville

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by BradshawsHairdresser View Post
    I know some of you are really high on this dude...KFFL is reporting that the hotel room that he shared with Rutgers WR Mark Harrison at the NFL Combine was found trashed after they left. Could affect his draft status.
    This will have no affect on him. It was likely the result of a party. No team is not going to draft him based off of this. Non sequiter.

I have him in my mock (look down). I know he is likely not the pick at 17, but I wanted to see how close I could get to reality with one mock done before the Senior Bowl or the draft process.
    Here comes the BOOM!

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by BigRob View Post
    This will have no affect on him. It was likely the result of a party. No team is not going to draft him based off of this. Non sequiter.
    You sure about that? I would think spreading your feces around a hotel room would send up big-time warning signals. If I'm making the decision, I wouldn't touch him now. Let him go and (literally) crap on another team.