Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: F@&k You Joe Buck

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

F@&k You Joe Buck

him and his snide comment about "Not that the Seahawks would worry about how the game is officiated" comment. You can kiss my arse you asshat.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by birtikidis View Post
    him and his snide comment about "Not that the Seahawks would worry about how the game is officiated" comment. You can kiss my arse you asshat.
    The crybabies are walking all over Peyton. I think Ben and the Steelers take this seahawks team easily, but Denver is busily handing over the ball repeatedly, one for a pick six. This is going to be a massacre.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

That's how you play defense in today's NFL.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by bostonsteeler View Post
    The crybabies are walking all over Peyton. I think Ben and the Steelers take this seahawks team easily, but Denver is busily handing over the ball repeatedly, one for a pick six. This is going to be a massacre.

You think we take this Seahawks team easily? I'd love to be able to agree with you... but I don't think we're in their class right now.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Has there ever been a Super Bowl where one team didn't score at all?

And this is the 5 time MVP.

Kindle

Legend

User Info Menu

That's crazy talk.
    Trolls are people too.

Backup

User Info Menu

Thank you for moving away from the computer. The Steelers would have been DOA against that defense.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

I think what he is referring to is the Steelers team from SB 40 vs. this Seahawks team of 2014... Not sure. Ben sukked in that game, but maybe the SB43 team....
    6- Time Super Bowl Champions......
    IX X XIII XIV XL XLIII

2012 MNF Executive Champion

Legend

User Info Menu

seahawks got lots of calls today
    steelers = 3 ring circus with tomlin being the head clown

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by kindlecatsb'ng View Post
    Has there ever been a Super Bowl where one team didn't score at all?

And this is the 5 time MVP.

Kindle
    The Steelers shutout the Vikings in IX, except for a punt block for TD in the 4th quarter. The Vikings had 17 yards rushing, 102 yards passing, and 5 turnovers for a total of 119 yards and 0 TDs. The Steelers committed penalties equaling 122 yards which is more than the Viking offense gained. Pretty dominant from where I sit, but that was in the dark ages of football.

The Steeler defense was so dominant that it was obvious the Vikings offense was not going to be able to move the ball and score points.

Pappy

1.20 -
    2.51 -
    3.84 -
    3.98 -
    4.119 -
    7.178 -
    7.195 -

"Football is a physical game, well, it used to be anyways" - Mel Blount