Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Keisel Shows Up in Tractor

Legend

User Info Menu

Keisel Shows Up in Tractor

[URL]http://prod.images.steelers.clubs.nflcdn.com/image-web/NFL/CDA/data/deployed/prod/STEELERS/assets/images/imported/PIT/photos/clubimages/2012/07-July/temp2012_TC_0725_190_0079--nfl_mezz_1280_1024.JPG?width=960&height=720[/URL]

Not sure how to get an image in here, but there's some photos on steelers.com with the arrivals. Keisel's ride is the best.

Says he's gonna ride in on a horse or cow next year.

Legend

User Info Menu

[url]http://prod.images.steelers.clubs.nflcdn.com/image-web/NFL/CDA/data/deployed/prod/STEELERS/assets/images/imported/PIT/photos/clubimages/2012/07-July/temp2012_TC_0725_190_0087--nfl_mezz_1280_1024.JPG?width=960&height=720[/url]

Here's a better pic

Legend

User Info Menu

Max's looks in great shape post injury. I thought he'd be 400 lbs.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

that's pretty awesome, i like the idea of him coming in on a cow.
    go to [URL]http://www.thebreastcancersite.com[/URL] to donate a free mammogram a day to women without health insurance.

Legend

User Info Menu

When Mike Wallace finally reports to camp, he promises to arrive on a cash cow.

Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We don't want Juju & Conner to replace what we lost in Brown & Bell.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.

Legend

User Info Menu

This promises to be a testing season coming up, so much veteran leadership has moved on this off-season.

With that in mind, guys like Keisel, Larry Foote, Cotchery, Ryan Clark & Max Starks need to become 'the character guys'. Obviously Troy & Ben will be leaders through their natural abilities & because of the positions they play- but the guys mentioned earlier are the 'greybeards' if you like of their respective groups- OL, DL, DB etc.

The impact these guys have on the younger guys will not be measurable, outside of seeing the results on the field of the younger guys around them. You won't be able to point to DeCastro & say "That was Max's influence right there", but you can sure write it in the book that the youngsters success this season will be directly related to how well these older leaders can influence & guide them.

Gotta love Keisel. "You know, I'm a tractor guy..."
    The people that are trying to make the world worse never take a day off, why should I?

Light up the darkness.

2024 Draft
    1. Darius Robinson DT
    2. Malachi Corley WR
    3. Mike Sainristil CB
    3. Beaux Limmer OC
    4. Jordan Travis QB
    6. Travis Glover OT
    7. Josh Proctor S

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Chadman View Post
    This promises to be a testing season coming up, so much veteran leadership has moved on this off-season.

With that in mind, guys like Keisel, Larry Foote, Cotchery, Ryan Clark & Max Starks need to become 'the character guys'. Obviously Troy & Ben will be leaders through their natural abilities & because of the positions they play- but the guys mentioned earlier are the 'greybeards' if you like of their respective groups- OL, DL, DB etc.

The impact these guys have on the younger guys will not be measurable, outside of seeing the results on the field of the younger guys around them. You won't be able to point to DeCastro & say "That was Max's influence right there", but you can sure write it in the book that the youngsters success this season will be directly related to how well these older leaders can influence & guide them.

Gotta love Keisel. "You know, I'm a tractor guy..."
    Chadman should offer Keisel his horse to ride to camp next year. That would be epic.

Legend

User Info Menu

Maybe he's shy or not yet comfortable in front of a Camera but DeCastro is not a good interview.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost View Post
    Maybe he's shy or not yet comfortable in front of a Camera but DeCastro is not a good interview.
    It's weird cause you know he went to Stanford and he's a linemen meaning that he's probably smarter than most football players. But he looks the part of a big dumb jock. Maybe he needs some coaching. It's not like linemen get much limelight. Maybe he's a little nervous?

Legend

User Info Menu

I don't need my linemen to be photogenic...I just need them to smash the face of the guy opposite them.
    Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We don't want Juju & Conner to replace what we lost in Brown & Bell.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.