Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: James Washington

Rookie

User Info Menu

James Washington

I really like what he is doing so far, but I don’t think he’s going to have a breakout year in 2018...

Last year, Juju’s main competition for snaps was Martavis Bryant...

This year, Washington’s main competition for snaps is...Juju...

Also, last year, McDonald wasn’t healthy...but, if he can stay on the field this year, I can definitely see more 2 TE sets on offense, which would also cut into his opportunities...

I hope he keeps doing what he is doing, making tough catches for important first downs and TDs...

But, barring an injury, I don’t think it’s fair to expect a Smith-Schuster level of success...at least, not this year...
    Actually, my post was NOT about you...but, if the shoe fits, feel free to lace that &!+€# up and wear it.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Juju is far to versatile to get pushed for playing time. I think Washington will be a nice addition to the team and he may have some moments this year but hes largely a reserve player with how always open AB/Juju are and how the TEs are currently playing, even when hes on the field hes going to be an afterthought for ben unless the matchup is something theyve been keeping an eye on

Legend

User Info Menu

He's already the #3 WR. Keep making those tough catches and let the "breakout year" worry about itself.

He's one of the big positives on the season so far.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Like what I’m seeing there. Switzer as well for that matter - though that bobble gave me a brief palpitation.
    2014 MNF EXEC CHAMPION!!!

Legend

User Info Menu

I love what I’m seeing from Washington. He will have a few big catches this year too.

Its only the 3rd game and he is already making plays.
    I lost a bet about Najee gaining 1300 yards.

"Our head coach has failed to win a playoff game for seven years in a row. His game day strategy, culture of divas, in game decisions, clock management, player evaluation, hires, and affinity with sub par starters at RB, P, and OL are holding the Steelers back. That standard remains the standard"

Legend

User Info Menu

Provided none of our wideouts get hurt in the meantime, it's possible that the team does not activate Eli Rogers from PUP when he is eligible to return next month. He may just revert to I.R. Or get traded before week 8.
    Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We don't want Juju & Conner to replace what we lost in Brown & Bell.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.

Legend

User Info Menu

I love what JW is doing. Fights for balls and uses his body to shield defenders...kinda like the "anti-Mike Wallace"

Legend

User Info Menu

James Washington has an odd body type for a wideout...he's built more like an RB.

For example, his listed height & weight (5'11" 214) is between Shady McCoy (5'11" 210) and Marshawn Lynch (5'11" 215).
    Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We don't want Juju & Conner to replace what we lost in Brown & Bell.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.

Rookie

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by RuthlessBurgher View Post
    James Washington has an odd body type for a wideout...he's built more like an RB.

For example, his listed height & weight (5'11" 214) is between Shady McCoy (5'11" 210) and Marshawn Lynch (5'11" 215).
    He seems to have a good ability to high point the football....

Perhaps he could teach it to our DBs?
    Actually, my post was NOT about you...but, if the shoe fits, feel free to lace that &!+€# up and wear it.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

he has really good body control too, able to twist and contort himself to the ball