Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: OT Taylor Lewan our 2014 Draft Pick at #9

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by BigRob View Post
    I can see the kid flaming out big time. He's gotta be on the coke.
    You might be right. He is a risk in that aspect. But, if he is there staring at you in the third, it's a no brainer. I haven't seen vision like that from the college QB position...maybe ever. While he has his issues, I'm not sure many can deny his talent.
    Trolls are people too.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by BigRob View Post
    I can see the kid flaming out big time. He's gotta be on the coke.
    I think he's high on the fame.... his size may be an issue but if he gets to play like Russel Wilson in the pros he will have a decent career.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Shawn View Post
    You might be right. He is a risk in that aspect. But, if he is there staring at you in the third, it's a no brainer. I haven't seen vision like that from the college QB position...maybe ever. While he has his issues, I'm not sure many can deny his talent.
    Oh I agree with you about his talent, I would risk it in the 3rd.
    Here comes the BOOM!

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Pittsburgh View Post
    I would like season tickets next to AJ McCarron's mom, so I could hug her tightly on big plays, and console her on bad ones.
    His mom?

its his girlfriend who musberger was fawning over during the national championship

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by NJ-STEELER View Post
    His mom?

its his girlfriend who musberger was fawning over during the national championship
    His mom is milfy too.... and her teeth aren't as big

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Shawn View Post
    Dee, I agree with you. Sometimes I worry about Felt. We may need to schedule an intervention or something.
    McCarren is the real deal. The guy can throw the ball.
    If he is the real deal, in a league that is focused on the QB, I don't see him being available in the second round.

If you are going to trade a franchise QB, you need to make sure you are getting one in the draft. This team looks bad with Ben. Without Ben, the Steelers would be in an even stronger fight with the Jags for worst in the NFL.

Rookie

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by feltdizz View Post
    His mom is milfy too.... and her teeth aren't as big
    She also has a more expensive boob job...

Rookie

User Info Menu

IMHO...I not sure that any of the great QB's in college will do well running for their lives behind an OL that is not up to the task. Running for your life is a hard way to play the position.

G

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by gordondog View Post
    IMHO...I not sure that any of the great QB's in college will do well running for their lives behind an OL that is not up to the task. Running for your life is a hard way to play the position.

G
    Manzeil has the moves but I'm not sure if he can survive the hits.

Rookie

User Info Menu

....and hit he would get.

Fix the disease, not the symptom.
    G